Office Banter Unappreciation Thread; "Professional Language"

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
#CertGang members, think about how everybody sounds at the office; :jbhmm: that corny ass sounding inflection in people's voices to come off nice. That professional language. Those fake laughs. Those cornball emails using the same lines you've seen millions of times. The robotic small talk.

"Good morning Roger! Did you get a chance to take a look at that email I sent regarding the DCIO contract vehicle? :krs: Let's revisit this conversation soon!"

"Thanks Pam! I appreciate the quick turnaround on that spreadsheet! :bryan:

"Very good! Let's get the ball rolling on this deal so we can hit the fiscal deadline. :ehh: Could you advise on your availability next week? I'd be interested in exploring these opportunities."

"Absolutely Jim! :smugbiden: Anytime! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our team!"

"How was your weekend Jeff!?:obama:

"Oh it was great! The wife and I got a great deal on this couch and afterwards paired a cheese platter with this wonderful Sommet Blanc. :smugfavre:

Meanwhile, your boy Beezy is over here in the corner :dame: being an anti-social degenerate on the coli with trap beats from Future's DS2 stuck in my head

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
#CertGang members, think about how everybody sounds at the office; :jbhmm: that corny ass sounding inflection in people's voices to come off nice. That professional language. Those fake laughs. Those cornball emails using the same lines you've seen millions of times. The robotic small talk.

"Good morning Roger! Did you get a chance to take a look at that email I sent regarding the DCIO contract vehicle? :krs: Let's revisit this conversation soon!"

"Thanks Pam! I appreciate the quick turnaround on that spreadsheet! :bryan:

"Very good! Let's get the ball rolling on this deal so we can hit the fiscal deadline. :ehh: Could you advise on your availability next week? I'd be interested in exploring these opportunities."

"Absolutely Jim! :smugbiden: Anytime! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our team!"

"How was your weekend Jeff!?:obama:

"Oh it was great! The wife and I got a great deal on this couch and afterwards paired a cheese platter with this wonderful Sommet Blanc. :smugfavre:

Meanwhile, your boy Beezy is over here in the corner :dame: being an anti-social degenerate on the coli with trap beats from Future's DS2 stuck in my head

:mjlol:

It's all so true...

That personality comes naturally to some people, tho.

They usually find success cause pretending all day isn't eating away at their souls:wow:

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
ocmfII,

Thanks so much for your quick reply! The examples you mentioned are exactly what I was looking for. :smugfavre: Do you want to go up and grab some coffee?

V/r,
Beezy
i've had my soul sucked dry by corporate/institutional for the last 13+ years breh, these things flow off my keyboard so mindlessly at this point. :mjcry:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
"Choose your words, wisely"" You never know who is around the corner"
"I know we are in the South, but please don't call the guests, honey, sweetie or hon"
"Please don't say "yall or you guys!"
"Use complete sentences."

I just heard this bs last Friday at our staff meeting.
Peabody seriously think we are all idiots.