Office of Management and Budget’s Refuses to Disaggregate Black Americans from Immigrants and provide a "descendants of slaves" category.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You make good points. All those accomplishments you listed, AfrAms were on code. We have to go back to that mode in order to put reparations into possibility.

The fact we're fighting so much in this thread right now is testament to why progress has stagnated.
The ADOS in this thread aren't fighting with each other. It is very very visible who the agents of chaos only in these topics to stir the pot are. There is no code with them :mjpls:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Exhibit A:

This lying fakkit's whole schtick is to create diaspora wars and division online and will say anything to stir the pot. As long as folks are talking about things that aren't uplifting ADOS, his goal is accomplished. Looks like you been peeped by folks now, lame. Only so long the bad faith actors like yourself can hide their obvious play. I'll see you in the next ADOS-centered topic saying nothing constructive trying to create a negative feedback loop on people who are vocally for reparations or maybe I'll catch you in the next anti-ADOS topic concern trolling as usual, Guyab!tch.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Exhibit A:

This lying fakkit's whole schtick is to create diaspora wars and division online and will say anything to stir the pot. As long as folks are talking about things that aren't uplifting ADOS, his goal is accomplished. Looks like you been peeped by folks now, lame. Only so long the bad faith actors like yourself can hide their obvious play. I'll see you in the next ADOS-centered topic saying nothing constructive trying to create a negative feedback loop on people who are vocally for reparations or maybe I'll catch you in the next anti-ADOS topic concern trolling as usual, Guyab!tch.:mjpls:

@blackestofpanthers...

Daps
I don't get why so-called 'Civil Rights' groups oppose the data category of Afram/ADOS/FBA when the majority of people are in favour of it (according to the OP Twitter posts and pics). Their decision and attitude that permeates among many people is that all SSA/Black people are the same and have the same culture. It's lazy and disgusting and refuses to see the cultural, genetic and phenotypic diversity among us.

Afram/ADOS absolutely need their own category that is distinct from other Black people. They are distinct people of the US with a culture distinct from other black people and fundamentally American. They aren't immigrants. Black Immigrants should have their own category as well.

I see nothing wrong with Afram/ADOS asserting themselves as a distinct people... I just wish some of them didn't use the word 'Tether' to describe Black immigrants.