Office of Management and Budget’s Refuses to Disaggregate Black Americans from Immigrants and provide a "descendants of slaves" category.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
American Freedmen or ADOS is good enough, but I don't mind the others either.

This all just seems like a way to maintain flat Blackness. But, this is a small stepping stone because the more ADOS/Freedmen talk about our issues, the more of us will get on board. And these folk can't stop that.

And, who are those "civil rights groups"?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Damn yall are just DYING for people to call us "slaves" huh? :mjtf: Thank god they have better sense. Yall like to THINK that would be the wave but people would righteously raise hell.

"Freedmen" is way more appropriate but even that would take time and FOCUS. MENA (Middle Eastern or North African) is *just now* approved and I remember learning about that effort over a decade ago. Its finna be a hell of a lot longer than that if Internet Ass Muhfukkas keep pouring their energy into Jamaican restaurants and tik tok :shaq2:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Damn yall are just DYING for people to call us "slaves" huh? :mjtf: Thank god they have better sense. Yall like to THINK that would be the wave but people would righteously raise hell.

"Freedmen" is way more appropriate but even that would take time and FOCUS. MENA (Middle Eastern or North African) is *just now* approved and I remember learning about that effort over a decade ago. Its finna be a hell of a lot longer than that if Internet Ass Muhfukkas keep pouring their energy into Jamaican restaurants and tik tok :shaq2:

Descendants of slaves you dumb fukker. Self hating clown ashamed of our lineage so he has to play Wakanda mother Africa make believe.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Descendants of slaves you dumb fukker. Self hating clown ashamed of our lineage so he has Wakanda mother Africa make believe.
They were ENslaved. Its wild how yall supposedly have this profound reverence for the ancestors and yet yall dehumanize them everyday. Outta some fear of "wAkAnDa"

That aint even the point. If you seriously think racists out there won't subvert that bullshyt cause "descendants" is added then I gotta question how American you actually are.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
I don't like the Ados name, but it's clear America wants to ethnically erase us because they don't want to acknowledge the ethnic targeting they commit.

We need a better name in my opinion, but more importantly we need to group up. Numbers are power, can't have any action or change when we scatter and are never the majority in power anywhere.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
They were ENslaved. Its wild how yall supposedly have this profound reverence for the ancestors and yet yall dehumanize them everyday. Outta some fear of "wAkAnDa"

That aint even the point. If you seriously think racists out there won't subvert that bullshyt cause "descendants" is added then I gotta question how American you actually are.

Of course they were enslaved people and they deserve our reverence clown.

And you are definitely out here playing make believe.

I remember a thread suggesting that Black people reverse migrate back to the south and try to wrestle political control from these cacs and you were all.

"that's asking too much ":sadcam:

But when it's time to play Wakanda you are :krs:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don't like the Ados name, but it's clear America wants to ethnically erase us because they don't want to acknowledge the ethnic targeting they commit.

We need a better name in my opinion, but more importantly we need to group up. Numbers are power, can't have any action or change when we scatter and are never the majority in power anywhere.

Breh exactly, we need to control at least a handful of states in the south.