Office of Management and Budget’s Refuses to Disaggregate Black Americans from Immigrants and provide a "descendants of slaves" category.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Of course they were enslaved people and they deserve our reverence clown.

And you are definitely out here playing make believe.

I remember a thread suggesting that Black people reverse migrate back to the south and try to wrestle political control from these cacs and you were all.

"that's asking too much ":sadcam:

But when it's time to play Wakanda you are :krs:
They spent their entire lives being called and treated as slaves and somehow you think this an honor to them.... Yall might be on the spectrum or something, on gawd :whoo: You're welcome to find whatever thread you're talking about and I'll address it.

Yvette's LOSER ass is in the OP and I remember seeing her say some immigrant disrespected her by saying she's "the child of a cotton picker" -- Honestly: Is that disrespectful to you??? As we discuss why the government won't call us DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES? :why:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
They spent their entire lives being called and treated as slaves and somehow you think this an honor to them.... Yall are something else. You're welcome to find whatever thread you're talking about and I'll address it.

Yvette's LOSER ass is in the OP and I remember seeing her say some immigrant disrespected her by saying she's "the child of a cotton picker" -- Honestly: Is that disrespectful to you??? As we discuss why the government won't call us DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES? :why:

For anybody confused on Pan Africanism, this is a great example. Pan Africanism is just collaboration among the diaspora. For some people that includes repatriation but "Back To Africa" is more of a Garveyite thing. Not some default for Pan Africanism.

THIS idea on the otherhand explicitly suggests everyone move south. Big difference. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Put whatever number on it you want but Pan Africanism isn't saying "Black Americans should move to ______"

This idea is. We already got people saying they're happy where they are, etc. The idea is everything y'all THINK Pan Africanism is, that's all I'm saying :yeshrug:

Your ideology is make believe.

How are you such an ardent pan-Africanist with no plans to move to Africa :heh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
South isn't a good option imo due to population density of others already and plus climate change is gonna fukk the south. We need a mass migration to Pacific and Northwest region.

That will never work we don't have strong roots in that region

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Your ideology is make believe.
No, you just have low reading comprehension. Yall like to conflate Pan Africanism with "Everybody move to Africa" and what did *I* say???
For anybody confused on Pan Africanism, this is a great example. Pan Africanism is just collaboration among the diaspora. For some people that includes repatriation but "Back To Africa" is more of a Garveyite thing. Not some default for Pan Africanism.

THIS idea on the otherhand explicitly suggests everyone move south. Big difference. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Put whatever number on it you want but Pan Africanism isn't saying "Black Americans should move to ______"

This idea is. We already got people saying they're happy where they are, etc. The idea is everything y'all THINK Pan Africanism is, that's all I'm saying :yeshrug:

Let's recap:
  • You don't understand how dehumanizing "slave" is in an identifier
  • You don't understand the can of worms it would open with racists and white supremacists
  • You don't understand what Pan Africanism is
  • You don't even understand what the hell you just quoted.
Am I missing anything?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No, you just have low reading comprehension. Yall like to conflate Pan Africanism with "Everybody move to Africa" and what did *I* say???

Let's recap:
  • You don't understand the can of worms it would open with racists and white supremacists
Am I missing anything?

The point is you ain't doing anything to contribute to pan-africanism besides hating the ADOS movement and playing make believe online.

And fukk the "can of worms" ADOS are already at the bottom while POC and everyone benefits off of our oppression.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Let's recap:
Am I missing anything?

Bro, you're trying to explain simple and logical things to incel losers who've been brainwashed to hate Black people because of online cons and grifters. These losers, like @Voice of Reason spends 90% of his week making diaspora war threads. Look at his post history. No life at all. This online "FBA/ADOS" shyt is just a bunch of weirdo, no life having losers who wants to be apart of something so badly.