Officer Betty, Who Killed Terrence Crutcher, Found NOT GUILTY of Manslaughter...Returned to work

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I tried to tell nikkas :manny:

I'm stacking my paper with eyes on another country, God willing I'll be out of here by the time I'm 35.

I do not feel safe in America.
Name one country in the world the US government can't go and destroy and where white supremacy or black inferority aren't embraced by the local populace?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An autopsy later showed that he was high on PCP,

Brehs we got to stop leaving ourselves open like this. In the media there's always a critical detail missing in the headlines and sound bites that would have framed this in a completely different way. If that autopsy didn't reveal this drug in his system she wouldn't be getting off that easy.

The devil is almost ALWAYS in the details...

He slipped up. If this was some weed or even alcohol OK. But what the fukk was he doing high on a White man's synthetic drug known to cause belligerent behavior giving them an easy defense!!!! :damn:

:laff: Where have you been?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Rioting and fukkin up the places where we live just makes cacs laugh at us even more.

Do that shyt in areas that affects them and we got a whole new ballgame.
I remember that Freddie Gray thread. I posted a story about a woman that worked in the CVS that got burned down and how it was fukked up. She was a single mother of three who was now out of a job. nikkas jumped on my back. I asked how she was gonna get money to feed her kids.

nikkas told me it was a life lesson for the kids:gucci:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

I'm stacking my paper with eyes on another country, God willing I'll be out of here by the time I'm 35.

I dont feel safe in this country either...and i just get worrying for my family out in cac county western PA...America is just too hostile of a country for black people on all fronts.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Name one country in the world the US government can't go and destroy and where white supremacy or black inferority aren't embraced by the local populace?

Come on yall don't start this shyt in this thread. If you wanna leave, leave. If you wanna stay, stay. Neither one is a better alternative to the other tbh

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Come on yall don't start this shyt in this thread. If you wanna leave, leave. If you wanna stay, stay. Neither one is a better alternative to the other tbh
No shyt to start, just asking a question to the man, so he can put some real thought into what he is saying.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ja rule could be prez and not much would be different. If anything these type of events happening under Barry the last 8 yrs should be the icing on the cake. By now most of us are desensitized to this, so the question to those in shock is "what are you going to do" cause clearly those types havent been working towards anything to proctect themselves.
Sadly I'm desensitized to this. Hence why I'm not surprised by this verdict...shyt 9 times out of 10 when something like this happens now I automatically assume the cop is going to walk.

Nothing we can do but leave.

@David_TheMan sorry i disgaree with your idea about black people moving down to the south. Sure racism and white supremacy is everywhere...but i hate the south. shyt makes me & family uncomfortable everytime we've visited. Also I'm Nigerian and West Indian and first generation, my mother and father have expressed nothing but a strong dislike for that region...maybe that has alot to do with why we dislike it so much. Our roots are not in that region.

The furthest south i traveled was Asheville north carolina and I wanted to leave by the third day I was there (played a show there)..i absolutely hated it.

Daps
nikkas don't get it. We gotta be SQUEAKY CLEAN to get one of these CACs indicted and convicted.

How many corporate nikkas getting hemmed up on the regular basis?

These CACs are preying on the most vulnerable of us. They not trying to fukk with a straight laced Black Man on the straight and narrow like that.

See the pattern and trends and act accordingly. They know they can get off by picking off nikkas with prior issues. I'm not talking no traffic tickets either.

These CACs want you to believe they are killing us indiscriminately. So we can have an irrational Micah reaction. They got half of yall nikkas believing that.

The reality is everything has been planned. They target the ones that allow them to take the moral high road. And that is how they sleep at night following the rules they created.

It is all based on a 1950's conservative lifestyle. Understand your enemy. Watch the Hugh Hefner documentary on Amazon Prime. It will show you how even a White man if he does not obey the rules he will be made a target and an example.

• Don't do hard drugs or be around known "connected" nikkas
  • Protect your seed and stay out of these child support courts because that's an easy mark to drive you further into the prison system
  • Don't purchase guns without the appropriate licensing in your state and as mentioned in another thread invest in a dash cam and house cam.
  • Don't live in certain states or jurisdictions known to be extra predatory on us - Period

You can't rationalize or fight this shyt with words man. Reduce your exposure and risk and move in silence. Black men we gotta drop the fukking pride if we want to keep living. Certain areas you just can't be in.

If the NYPD kill me I at least know I got fam connected and we gonna get that lawsuit money.

But in Tusla OK what kind of settlement you gonna get? $10k at the most that barely covers the funeral. We gotta think strategically analyze the enemy and stop all this emotional shyt.

Are we gonna keep letting them pick us off and sit around complaining or are we gonna level set and start making moves to protect ourselves and next of kin?

We gotta tighten up the ranks. This is a fukking war and rogue soldiers will get picked off in this jungle. If you don't believe that then I don't know what to tell you.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
But whats the point in trying to convince a man to stay in a country he doesn't wanna be in?
I'm not trying to convince him to stay anywhere.
My point is that white supremacy is global and the US government's reach is unlimited.
Thinking you are going to go any place and suddenly not have racism and the threat of the US isn't realistic.
Simmple as that.

Go anywhere you want live the way you think is best, but do so with your eyes wide open.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Sadly I'm desensitized to this. Hence why I'm not surprised by this verdict...shyt 9 times out of 10 when something like this happens now I automatically assume the cop is going to walk.

Nothing we can do but leave.

@David_TheMan sorry i disgaree with your idea about black people moving down to the south. Sure racism and white supremacy is everywhere...but i hate the south. shyt makes me & family uncomfortable everytime we've visited. Also I'm Nigerian and West Indian and first generation, my mother and father have expressed nothing but a strong dislike for that region...maybe that has alot to do with why we dislike it so much. Our roots are not in that region.

The furthest south i traveled was Asheville north carolina and I wanted to leave by the third day I was there (played a show there)..i absolutely hated it.
Yeah you aren't really who I was talking about. I'm talking more to black americans, not african immigrants.
So my bad on not being clear

Daps
I'm not trying to convince him to stay anywhere.
My point is that white supremacy is global and the US government's reach is unlimited.
Thinking you are going to go any place and suddenly not have racism and the threat of the US isn't realistic.
Simmple as that.

Go anywhere you want live the way you think is best, but do so with your eyes wide open.

Explain to me how White supremacy dominates the Black Man in Asia exactly?

There are many Africans who have made a lot of money in China and succeeded in acting in both South Korea and Japan.

Asian xenophobia and racism is quite easy to overcome. Do you hear about a lot of Chinese police killing Africans in Guangzhou where there are almost 100,000 Africans on the regular basis conducting trade businesses?

Even in Germany which can be racist as fukk how many unarmed African Men are being killed in these European countries or the UK? Surely my UK brehs can speak adequately to this.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Explain to me how White supremacy dominates the Black Man in Asia exactly?

There are many Africans who have made a lot of money in China and succeeded in acting in both South Korea and Japan.

Asian xenophobia and racism is quite easy to overcome. Do you hear about a lot of Chinese police killing Africans in Guangzhou where there are almost 100,000 Africans on the regular basis conducting trade businesses?

Even in Germany which can be racist as fukk how many unarmed African Men are being killed in these European countries or the UK? Surely my UK brehs can speak adequately to this.
Initally I said white supremacy or black inferiority, and I stand by that.
Asians are notoriously racists towards blacks. In Japan there was a report that cops would beat and break the legs of black immigrants and blame them for crime when they weren't even in the same area, it was so bad US put out a travel warning for black citizens. Chinese racist and you had lawmen trying to pass laws on removing blacks. Blacks in Southeast Asia are commonly blamed for being drug smugglers and criminals this is documented. So its very clear in asian nations the notion of black inferiority is alive and well, and in some asian nations there is a very real embracing of white supremacy by the populace, China and Japan where they mutilate their body to look white, because white is their ideal.

Many blacks and africans make a lot of money in the US, will you say that means it isn't a white supremacist nation?

Do you hear about mass murders in the US anymore where their are millions of blacks, mass murders in Brazil where there are even more millions of blacks than the US? No you don't but there is still a very real system of anti-black institutional racism and don't try to deny it.

UK people speak about racism in the UK though, German blacks speak about racism in Germany, french blacks speak about the racism in France.
I don't understand how what you posted is a counter to anything I said, because it isn't.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

If you wanna fight to be the last Negro on a burning plantation you go right ahead.

"Name one country the US can't go destroy"

What the hell does that have to do with Black men taking their destinies into their own hands? :mjlol: