Official 2015 NFL Free Agency Thread (Opinions/Rumors/Reports/Signings)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Chargers have failed this draft brehs...terrible offensive line and we ain't use a pick on it. Unless we take a flier on Rae Carruth in the 6-7th

Melvin Gordon though....:lupe:

My Broncos need to deal with TWO Jamaal Charles TWICE each season!!!

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Just found out through facebook that someone i used to know in elementry and High School got invited to the Cardinals mini-camp. :leon:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy for Collins that's my LSU breh and no doubt he's going to be great pro. Which he would have gone to the Saints

I swear it wasn't right how they did Collins...The dude didn't commit the murder nor was he involved.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We've talked a lot about Jameis Winston willingness to work and his football intelligence over the past couple of days. So why not do it some more? I thought this quote from general manager Jason Licht was great, courtesy of USA Today's Jim Corbett.

"I told my wife, Blair, 'I gave him an A,''' Licht said. "I thought it was a great day. He knew the offense already. He wasn't overwhelmed.

"He was even a little ahead of the game. He was already trying to change protections. The coaches were like, 'Wait up. Hold on.'

"You're right. But the other guys aren't there yet."'

http://www.bucsnation.com/2015/5/10...y-ahead-of-everyone-else-at-buccaneers-rookie

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We've talked a lot about Jameis Winston willingness to work and his football intelligence over the past couple of days. So why not do it some more? I thought this quote from general manager Jason Licht was great, courtesy of USA Today's Jim Corbett.

"I told my wife, Blair, 'I gave him an A,''' Licht said. "I thought it was a great day. He knew the offense already. He wasn't overwhelmed.

"He was even a little ahead of the game. He was already trying to change protections. The coaches were like, 'Wait up. Hold on.'

"You're right. But the other guys aren't there yet."'

http://www.bucsnation.com/2015/5/10...y-ahead-of-everyone-else-at-buccaneers-rookie

Not to criticize but short of him being totally incompetent they are going to say he did well in some way.