Official 2017 BET Awards Thread

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I usually end up watching, completely forgot about it so :salute: for the thread

Im really hoping they have an epic tribute to Prodigy , does anybody know who else is supposed to perform?

havoc & lil kim are gonna perform quiet storm.

I'm shocked that theyre gonna do a tribute. prolly cuz he just died and its a hot-topic.

still a win for hip-hop regardless.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The thought of Rich Homie Quan struggling to recite the first verse of Shook Ones pt 2 :merchant:
:mjcry:if they're gonna have covers of his songs I only want dudes like Nas, memembers of Wutang etc

Edit nvm looks like it's Havoc and Kim

“The BET Awards will pay tribute to Prodigy, but it won't be a major spectacle—instead, his rap partner Havoc and Lil Kim will do the honors on their own,” read a TMZ report published Saturday, citing anonymous sources.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
IN for the potential for the fukkery..I wonder whose watch is gonna fall apart on the red carpet pre show

tenor.gif

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who performing?
Some of the performers included in the BET Awards 2017 lineup are: A$AP Rocky, Big Sean, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, DJ Khaled, El Debarge, French Montana, Future, Gucci Mane, Kamasi Washington, Lil’ Wayne, Mary J. Blige, Maxwell, Migos, New Edition, Post Malone, Roman GianArthur, Swae Lee, SZA, Tamar Braxton, Trey Songz, and Xscape.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall think Kehlani.is gonna win beat pop/R&B singer?

Lowkey alot.of chicks.have been.listening to her. Beyonce and Rihanna albums came out months before.last year's show so dont see how they nominated still? lol.wtf?

I think Mary J Blige should win though. Strength Of A Woman was a dope album.

Still dont know why Missy is in the Best Female rapper category

:mjcry:if they're gonna have covers of his songs I only want dudes like Nas, memembers of Wutang etc

Edit nvm looks like it's Havoc and Kim

I really hope they dont arrest Kim.while she is performing

I know many want the migos to win but I prefer Rae Sremmurd :yeshrug:

If Rae Sremmurd.broke up why would you want them to win?

Migos is the biggest trio out of Atlanta since TLC and had a huge year