• Poll closed .

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
@FAH1223 had strong performance going into the tail end of last year, which resulted in a 2016 POTY win and HL modship

Legendary shyt :wow:

He joined the ranks of:
  • 2012: the real
  • 2013: dead7
  • 2014: no_bammer_weed
  • 2015: tru_m.a.c

We've had an extremely eventful year due to the fukkery provided by the DOTUS.

Send in your top 2 nominees.

Nominations end Dec. 15

----------------------------------------------------------------

qVrOD.gif

After completing a tally of the nominations we have the following posters vying for the #1 spot in HL:
@Call Me James
@The Black Panther
@4d 6f 6e 65 79
@wickedsm
@Cali_livin

Nominees feel free to use this thread to persuade the voting electorate as to why you deserve to be called poster of the year.

Quote your old posts (only from 2017), paste your most successful threads, or tag another poster to lobby on your behalf!

Good luck to the nominees.

Polls close on 12/23.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I controversially nominate @4d 6f 6e 65 79 , I know he is wildly unpopular site wide, but his thread is what got me plugged in and helped me become a lot more aware of what is going on in this country, along with the election of the piece of shyt.
Regarding anyone else, there are so many deserving, whom have already been nominated, and I respect the fukk outta them. Just on the basis of a person with very solid character, and has been a very calming influence online for me, @wickedsm is the homey, I would like to see auntie get recognized for being an A1 human. Why isn’t she a mod yet? She won fair and square

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I controversially nominate @4d 6f 6e 65 79 , I know he is wildly unpopular site wide, but his thread is what got me plugged in and helped me become a lot more aware of what is going on in this country, along with the election of the piece of shyt.
Regarding anyone else, there are so many deserving, whom have already been nominated, and I respect the fukk outta them. Just on the basis of a person with very solid character, and has been a very calming influence online for me, @wickedsm is the homey, I would like to see auntie get recognized for being an A1 human. Why isn’t she a mod yet? She won fair and square
:lawd::salute: