LI1Behl_zpsogpxta20.png
To the Kang @The Black Panther

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I nominate @The Black Panther for his relentless shytting on trumpset and certain janitor in particular

Only 2?

Fine @Behelit and @The Black Panther.

Actually this probably works out since I'm not convinced @Call Me James isn't my alter ego.

:jbhmm:

@The Black Panther ...The Lou stand up :salute:
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 ....only if Nap can simultaneously keep his Hall of Shame banner
@Cali_livin ...:salute:
@GnauzBookOfRhymes ...I agree with him more often than not.

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 @FAH1223 @The Black Panther @88m3 @thatknickfan everyone who contributed to Trump thread from jump is POTY

No offense to anyone as I like a lot of you guys. But this is still a tough choice and is what actually inspired me to make the meta thread. I’m not just looking at folks I agree with 100% but people who put in work to make the forum better through their contributions.

Anyway I put in one vote for @The Black Panther because he has been responsible for a lot of the threads on the big topics this year. The healthcare topic and the tax topic come to mind.

I’ll have to think about my second vote. If I don’t pick you, doesn’t mean I don’t have love for ya. I’m just picky.

@The Black Panther or @Cali_livin i like their analysis on topics... @The Black Panther gifs hilarious... @Ironman need to join him in here:wow:

@fact be going in on his fellow people though. Homie come through with the passion:salute:

200.gif

Much appreciated, everyone. :bpsalute:

I just try to do the best I can. :cpagehubie: