Dont even ask me how.:wow:
171609_7c3a9800be1f8aefcdf001ba51f163bd.gif

Nap was robbed, but y'all voted for him as the worst poster of the year :gucci:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
No offence but this guy never made any important threads or had any insight I can remember. FAH was a perfect POTY because not only did he make all the good international threads, he never personally attacked people or even for a moment was disrespectful.

That being said, Wickedsm is widely beloved on this forum and was nominated to be a mod. That alone should have given her the title. This Dming for votes shyt is obvious, I barely have any idea who this dude is and what his stance is on any issue, and I read this forum every day.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

The phrase sounds better than the explanation.

Nap deservedly won the WPOTY for being a narcissist who couldn’t control his ego while fighting everyone, ignoring rules, pretending he owns the site, etc

However, IMO, he also deserved the POTY for his Russia thread (and I was a big opponent of it). Nap, 88, and myself were talking about some of this stuff about 1.5 years ago. He was ahead of everyone on the scoop and he was proven largely right so far. That thread is the biggest thread in HL history and has brought in a ton of posters from other subs. He’s made the admins good money of ads from all the activity in that thread. So for his contribution to the well being of The Coli he should have won the POTY.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
No offence but this guy never made any important threads or had any insight I can remember. FAH was a perfect POTY because not only did he make all the good international threads, he never personally attacked people or even for a moment was disrespectful.

That being said, Wickedsm is widely beloved on this forum and was nominated to be a mod. That alone should have given her the title. This Dming for votes shyt is obvious, I barely have any idea who this dude is and what his stance is on any issue, and I read this forum every day.

Wait these dudes are dm’ing for votes?? Lmao

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

It correct that he does not make interesting threads are drop any knowledge

He won because he attacks trumpset posters and posts a lot of gifs