Official 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I copped a hybrid bike. The wave for inexpensive bikes is bikesdirect.com Their website looks like it fell off the back of a truck in 2006 but Reddit and the bike forums confirm they are legit and have the best prices if you aren't looking to spend a lot. There are a few reviews on YouTube and some people are talking about it in the Coli bike thread as well. The other option is to cop a used bike of Facebook Marketplace if you don't mind a little extra legwork

swift-7-mens-titangray-21.jpg
You weren’t lying about that website lol that shyt says not secure on safari.

but that bike is similar to something I’m looking for. Light street riding and occasional gravel so I’ll check some out.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You weren’t lying about that website lol that shyt says not secure on safari.

but that bike is similar to something I’m looking for. Light street riding and occasional gravel so I’ll check some out.
:whoa: I'm not getting any insecure flags when I surf using the latest version of Chrome.

Sounds like the Hybrid Adventure bikes might be up your alley.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I copped a hybrid bike. The wave for inexpensive bikes is bikesdirect.com Their website looks like it fell off the back of a truck in 2006 but Reddit and the bike forums confirm they are legit and have the best prices if you aren't looking to spend a lot. There are a few reviews on YouTube and some people are talking about it in the Coli bike thread as well. The other option is to cop a used bike of Facebook Marketplace if you don't mind a little extra legwork

swift-7-mens-titangray-21.jpg

My folks brought the bike he got from BD over last weekend and I put it together for him. We were all really impressed with it. I think you're gonna be pleasantly surprised by its quality as well.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Since we're sharing ways to save $$$, I use one forum year round, & especially during black friday called Slickdeals.net to make sure I'm scooping the best prices on products. To the unfamiliar, it is a forum where people posts deals. You can set alerts so that you get an instant email every time a thread mentions a keyword of interest (ie: 'PS5' or 'Roku TV') or adjust the criteria to only receive an alert after a handful of people cosigned the thread as a good deal. Here's a screenshot of some deals I get emails about for example:
98DuQML.png

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I wasn't going for the biggest sizes available I would see what the OLED life is about, but I just can't go that high right now.

I'm narrowing in on the 85in Sony X900H LED, it's $2600 right now, which I think is on sale, but yeah the LG OLEDs are king, but I gotta chill on em cause the price

:wow:
I've been tracking this model... The price for the 85in is 2K now.

The 65in is 1k with the 75in 1500

Prices are consistent on Amazon, Best Buy and BnH Photo

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Had a Best Buy $25 gift card I needed to use, put it towards Tony Hawk 1 + 2 Remastered which is on sale now for $30 during Black Friday. Only had to spend like $7 with tax :ehh: