Official 2020 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Red Dead 2 - $20
Persona 5 Royal - $20
Concrete Genie - $10
Nier Automata GOTY - $13
Judgment - $15

That's my shopping done.

Sales kinda whack this year waiting for PS5 versions of Last of Us 2,Ghost of Tsushima,and FF7 remake

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Grabbed Fire Emblem, Trials of Mana, and Catherine on the switch. Should keep me satisfied until I get a PS5.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did most of my "black friday" shopping on Facebook marketplace. Economy is struggling so lots of people selling good shyt for a big loss. I grabbed a new pair of Polk LSIM 703s for 450 with metal stands and a SVS pb2000 subwoofer. The subwoofer was originally purchased with the stimulus money in April for $750, I paid $420 and still have the 5 year warranty. Crutchfield had the matching Polk LSIM surround sound speakers on sale from like 1300 down to 300 because the are discontinued, so I grabbed that up. Grabbed a MINT vintage record player off facebook marketplace also.

Now I need some vinyl records to add to the collection so might hit up target for that b1g1 deal. Also looking for the matching Polk LSIM center speaker to complete the set.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if your on Twitter but there are a few accounts who post when XSX stock pops back up.

I think some showed up today but not sure.

:mjlol: What twitter? I seen nikkas selling on Facebook but hopefully I ain't got to resort to that.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:mjlol: What twitter? I seen nikkas selling on Facebook but hopefully I ain't got to resort to that.

nah these aren’t resellers.

one Twitter posts a lot of video game deals in general

Wario64

these other two are mainly sneaker posters but they’ve been on point as far as posting XSX and Ps5 restock as well.

SoleLinks
SNKR_TWITR

The last one just mainly posts console restocks

TheSiteSupply

Turn on notifications (warning they post frequently about other things) and as soon as you see one of them post your console is back in stock, follow the link.

from my experience, SNKR_TWITR is probably the fastest one. But also the most annoying cuz they posts sneaker restocks and shyt as well.

good luck.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@Doomsday

also, you may have some luck with target.

try mystore app for target. The app icon will have a red magnifying glass. It will show you stock levels of surrounding targets that are not being listed on the website.

People on other forums are having luck by checking them daily and going to the target and buying instore.