Official 2020 Democratic Primary Debate Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@wire28 can you get off my dikk you insufferable psychopath? I don’t give a fukk about you, your opinion or anything remotely involving your existence but for the better part of 5 years you subliminally or directly quote or talk about me and “Bros”” or whatever and then runaway like a scared bytch whenever I address you directly. You a grown ass man crying for 5 years because some 29 year old reddit white boys hurt your feelings. Have you ever played video games online you weak ass nikka? At least @Pressure and them have some heart.

You post like you’re 5’4. Go sit down lil nikka.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's all bullshyt at this stage. People on other threads climbing shyt is rigged. @Warren Moon got bushed for less.

this is a bernie forum. Got ppl posting misinformation about how Bernie beat Biden 2 to 1 for young black voters, straight up lie. Now they’re saying Bernie won independent voters another lie. Blatant and verifiable misinformation they post in here

Now they’re trolling the Biden thread with anti Biden tweets and articles. The mods do nothing.

I call out posters posting anti Biden tweets in the Bernie thread, obviously not sticking up the thread topic and they ban me from the thread.

shyts a joke in here :francis:

If Biden wasn’t beating Bernie like drum :wow: and it was somewhat close they’d probably be banning Biden supporters.

the worst and most embarrassing thing is grown black men replicating the bs white progressive messaging downplaying the black vote.

grown black men posting: “Bernies got the most diverse coalition”

Messaging created by white progressives to downplay the power and significance of the black vote.

Grown black men sounding like 22 year old white male hippies:hhh:

But black ppl ain’t going nowhere:ufdup:

We decided who the candidate was going to be and will make sure we continue to do so :myman:

stay mad :umad:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@wire28 can you get off my dikk you insufferable psychopath? I don’t give a fukk about you, your opinion or anything remotely involving your existence but for the better part of 5 years you subliminally or directly quote or talk about me and “Bros”” or whatever and then runaway like a scared bytch whenever I address you directly. You a grown ass man crying for 5 years because some 29 year old reddit white boys hurt your feelings. Have you ever played video games online you weak ass nikka? At least @Pressure and them have some heart.

You post like you’re 5’4. Go sit down lil nikka.
“Don’t give a fukk” and proceed to go on a prepubescent rant, elitist brehs