Official 2022-2023 Atlanta Hawks season thread

deeman

All Star
Daps
I don't get the point in bringing in Murray if Trae and him or not going to play off the ball. Most of the time its them taking turns, while everyone else just stands around. I would of liked to see Murray with the ball in his hands more against Toronto length but his handles have been shaky so far. I'm not going to panic yet but it looks like the same ole shyt from last year.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't get the point in bringing in Murray if Trae and him or not going to play off the ball. Most of the time its them taking turns, while everyone else just stands around. I would of liked to see Murray with the ball in his hands more against Toronto length but his handles have been shaky so far. I'm not going to panic yet but it looks like the same ole shyt from last year.

Yea they been struggling so far. They should have blown out the lottery teams they played. Lost against sorry ass Charlotte but they looked good against Milwaukee & got destroyed by Toronto smh. Sum gotta shake!

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think Murray has been playing off ball too much actually. They've been treating him as a straight up SG instead of truly utilizing him as the backup PG. Aaron Holiday has been good in his role but he really should only be playing spot minutes. It's not enough for them to be on the court, Trae and DJM need to be playing PG(smallest nikka on the court) all 48 minutes. Otherwise we're still having the same problem as last year of struggling to play Trae-ball when Trae comes off the court. Switching out 6'0" Trae for 6'1" AH isn't doing much for our defense either.

If you want to play DJM off ball, run more wing/forward-initiated offense. Let JJ play-make, let Hunter cook, etc. We have to diversify our game somehow, because playing such guard-dominant ball isn't gonna get us anywhere.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trae new shoes dropped today. Not on accident the same night the hawks play in NY

Trae_Young_2.0_Shoes_Black_H06473_01_standard.jpg

adidas-trae-young-2-h06479.jpg

adidas-trae-young-2-h06483.jpg

Bruh should cook tonight