Official 8/22 Monday Night Raw Thread - Triple Platinum TKO Bloodbath Edition

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: it's not "not selling" when it comes to who wins the match. The not selling that is being referred to is when someone legit doesn't sell a move like in the middle of the match and when they do it on there own. What happened in that Cena and Rollins match is not "not selling" because it was written to happen that way. Cena didn't do that on his own. You nikkas have your definitions fukked up

This sounds like a massive amount of excuses to me, almost as if you are Michael Hayes. There are multiple matches where Cena is not selling at all or terrible selling. He's gotten better, but it's still very blatant

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: it's not "not selling" when it comes to who wins the match. The not selling that is being referred to is when someone legit doesn't sell a move like in the middle of the match and when they do it on there own. What happened in that Cena and Rollins match is not "not selling" because it was written to happen that way. Cena didn't do that on his own. You nikkas have your definitions fukked up
Everything cena does is wrong :ufdup:

Forget the fact other wrestlers get away with no selling, having superman pushes, corny jokes, kick out of finishers....they get a pass :ufdup:

You didn't get the memo?

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
You know its time to put the thread away when people are saying Roman Reigns is a better wrestler than Seth Rollins:russ:

I wouldn't say Reigns is better per se (although he surpassed Dean IMO), but he's become a safer worker. I don't see him injuring people and ending careers.

Even Bret HitGOAT gave Reigns that cosign, but he was right about Seth. :ufdup:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This sounds like a massive amount of excuses to me, almost as if you are Michael Hayes. There are multiple matches where Cena is not selling at all or terrible selling. He's gotten better, but it's still very blatant
Blame the writers for wanting it that way. Blame the other wrestlers for accepting it and going along with it. Blame yourself for still watching and getting upset over something that's pre determined :dame:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
How many people has Roman hurt? :sas1:

How many people has Seth hurt? :sas2:

Enough said. :goodassteatho:

We judging how many people they've hurt by how good they are in the ring now? :heh:

I don't recall Mark Henry, Big Show or Great Khali injuring anyone, you saying they're betting they're wrestlers than Rollins? :snoop: