Official Beauty Tips and Life Hacks Thread

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Girl I'm not into makeup. Just wear lipstick every now and then and call it a day. Lol
right. I wear lipgloss, and that's about it.
I couldn't even bring myself to wear makeup to the office christmas party.

~~~~~
But yeah, I would not recommend using any type of acidic foods/fruits on your teeth. it can cause erosion

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I’m so basic with my face products. I don’t get the hype of spending $30 on a little bottle of cleaner.

I use Noxema face wash for $4
Target brand Toner for $2
And Ponds Anti Wrinkle Rejuvenating Face moisturizer for $2

This has been my regime since high school. And the only time I’ve had acne since then was during my pregnancies.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Sunscreen.

My breakouts were mainly caused by the sun. And when i began to use a product with just spf 30+ my skin cleared up a lot

Then when i got on birth control it further cleared skin. I guess it regulated the hormones that also lead to breakouts.

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I’ve been having skin problems the past 2 years and I still haven’t found a good remedy. At first I got glycolic peels but my skin just reverted a couple weeks later. I started using face wash with sacylic acid, nothing. Microdermabrasion, nothing. I started using black soap, dried out my skin and left it discolored. Started using biore with baking soda, nothing. Used natural products like honey, turmeric, charcoal, lemon, nothing:francis:
At this point, I think what’s left is one of those deep chemical peels but I don’t think I can handle all that, unless there’s something else.
You know Im in that field and you aint hit me :gucci:

Holla at my boy Dr. Moore and get right Dr. Julian Moore - DO - Profile by Zocdoc if you cant get an appt soon hit me and i'll text him to add you on :aicmon:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Sunscreen.

My breakouts were mainly caused by the sun. And when i began to use a product with just spf 30+ my skin ckeared up a lot

Then when i got on birth control it further clearedy skin. I guess it regulated the hormones that also lead to breakouts.

Which sunscreen do you use? I use

4ebe7daace00842aa6e7f7e36be02d68.500

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Orange juice remedies of getting dark circle around eyes

Mix some orange juice with a few drops of glycerin and apply this mixture over the dark circles. Not only will it diminish the dark circles it will also give a natural glow to your eyes.

NWF361.png

If you don't want to bother, you can use Ambi Skincare Fade Cream. Before I go to bed, I use 2 layers and it works overnight!