Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was worried about it at first but did some research that put me at ease.

The thing that made my even think about voting yes was that BOTH parties were against it.

Me, being a supporter of Ranked Choice Voting, thought if they don't like it, maybe it's good.

Breaking down Florida Amendment 3: All voters vote in primary elections

https://www.wfla.com/election/flori...ow-about-the-6-amendments-on-the-2020-ballot/

Open primaries, closed primaries, and blanket primaries (video) | Khan Academy

Those links helped me greatly with my decision.

What ultimately put me over the top was

1.that I'm NPA, so selfishly I still want to participate in Primaries.

And

2. All of the candidates go against each other off rip, so they have to appeal to a broader base and we don't get extremists

I'm also a No on the Minimum Wage.

Breh, come on man, its $10 an hour lol. its currently what $8.15? Florida is a tourist/service economy thriving on people earning shyt wages, people down here deserve to earn a living wage putting up with the bullshyt.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I’m willing to bet half these folks are reformed trump supporters. Remember when there was only had one ol guy fighting against the whole MAGA villages for the past year?

I was just about to say this, there was ONE guy who was for Biden and they were threatening to beat him up. Guess they dont like the ole let the old ppl die shyt huh?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Desperation. Gotta imagine the October surprise is gonna be some type of announcement of charges or or a DOJ reprimand. I don't think there will be charges but like...a Comey-like letter alleging Biden acted out of order, possible crimes were committed etc.

Worth noting that so far the media has ignored the "big" leaks about Hillary/Obama/etc. No media coverage for the nonsense Trump was talking about yesterday. Everything he's doing is being circulated nonstop on the far right, but no one else is seeing it. Of course, indicting Biden or something like that would indeed be breaking news.