Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Breh, come on man, its $10 an hour lol. its currently what $8.15? Florida is a tourist/service economy thriving on people earning shyt wages, people down here deserve to earn a living wage putting up with the bullshyt.

it's $15, breh. as a person that's worked in hotels and the service industry in Miami, we don't get no $8 at all. shyt, I think even fast food restaurants down here pay like $12/hr.

But I'm more against the blanket change. I'm for a localized living wage tied to inflation and the cost of living of the area.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

"COVID-19 has created a crisis throughout the world. This crisis has produced a test of leadership. With no good options to combat a novel pathogen, countries were forced to make hard choices about how to respond. Here in the United States, our leaders have failed that test. ... The magnitude of this failure is astonishing,"

"Instead of relying on expertise, the administration has turned to uninformed 'opinion leaders' and charlatans who obscure the truth and facilitate the promulgation of outright lies."

Let’s be clear about the cost of not taking even simple measures. An outbreak that has disproportionately affected communities of color has exacerbated the tensions associated with inequality.
3kTgTkAstkucfIxs_kCr9dTSQXUU0QUG3IyJnsEcMp4.jpg

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's $15, breh. as a person that's worked in hotels and the service industry in Miami, we don't get no $8 at all. shyt, I think even fast food restaurants down here pay like $12/hr.

But I'm more against the blanket change. I'm for a localized living wage tied to inflation and the cost of living of the area.

$15 by 2026...lol aint no fast food joint paying regular staff and employees over $10 an hour unless its chick fil a. For reference, a Wendys shift Manager makes $12-13 , Pollo employees make $9-10 an hour in Miami, its sad bruh.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Desperation. Gotta imagine the October surprise is gonna be some type of announcement of charges or or a DOJ reprimand. I don't think there will be charges but like...a Comey-like letter alleging Biden acted out of order, possible crimes were committed etc.

Worth noting that so far the media has ignored the "big" leaks about Hillary/Obama/etc. No media coverage for the nonsense Trump was talking about yesterday. Everything he's doing is being circulated nonstop on the far right, but no one else is seeing it. Of course, indicting Biden or something like that would indeed be breaking news.

...because hes stupid and placed the media coverage surrounding him in a paradox..

He was near death over the weekend and now a few days after hes making videos pushing drugs and lies about the virus..

Nothing he brings up Biden, Hilary, Obama will overshadow news of his health

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11 points? they wildin, its much closer.

The October trifecta:

Tax Returns
Debate melt down
Covid

Most people value stability over chaos even if it’s against their ideology. Over half the population and growing is ready to turn the chapter on this shyt show.

Don’t forget Trump won by only 46% of the popular vote in a race with only two Viable candidates. Probably the worst performance in history. He was already a very unpopular president.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
$15 by 2026...lol aint no fast food joint paying regular staff and employees over $10 an hour unless its chick fil a. For reference, a Wendys shift Manager makes $12-13 , Pollo employees make $9-10 an hour in Miami, its sad bruh.

Ah, you right. I think that's the shift manager wage. $9 - 10 prolly right for a normal employee.

So, for Miami, $15 a hour is fine.

I just don't see how it makes sense for the entire State. I'm only against the blanket $15. The costs of living vary statewide.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The October trifecta:

Tax Returns
Debate melt down
Covid

Most people value stability over chaos even if it’s against their ideology. Over half the population and growing is ready to turn the chapter on this shyt show.

Don’t forget Trump won by only 46% of the popular vote in a race with only two Viable candidates. Probably the worst performance in history. He was already a very unpopular president.

This is all true but we talking about Florida.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, you right. I think that's the shift manager wage. $9 - 10 prolly right for a normal employee.

So, for Miami, $15 a hour is fine.

I just don't see how it makes sense for the entire State. I'm only against the blanket $15. The costs of living vary statewide.

I feel you, I visited the tampa/sarasota and its mad cheap out there. I just feel like that wage boost would help so many folks down here who struggling working these terrible paying jobs.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think they know nothing is there and want to poison the well to preempt any future charges by the incoming administration since it looks like they're going to lose.