Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Bought a new house a few months ago. The previous occupant was the previous homeowner’s daughter. I got a few pro-Trump flyers addressed to her in the mail for a while.

She must not have changed her address with the Supervisor of Elections cause her ballot came here.

giphy.gif
Kobe!

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desperate for that Biden stimulus :wow: he needs the ratings :wow:
Biden needs to bring that up in the debate!!
"You're obsessed with ratings Mr presidents so could you tell me the numbers on our respective town halls? Actually i think i have them right here Mr President :troll:.

If Trump tries to get dirty which he most likely will Biden better hit him with the haymakers. With the mics being muted Biden should be able to calmly ether him and his talking points.

"Trump likes to go on about democrats taking away Christmas, there's audio of the first lady disparaging Christmas"

"Trump likes to go on about me taking away religion when I'm a (not sure exactly what he is but do know he's religious). On a personal note my favourite verse from the Bible is .....
Can Mr Trump even name a single Bible verse?"

"Just last week the president of the United states was complaining that the news was covering the floods and not him. He doesn't care about you, only himself and his pockets"

I could go on but you get my point. They need a list of the all the fukk ups that Biden can point out. He should also try get under Trump's skin and try bruise his ego especially by praising Dr fauci. That Orange fakkit gets unhinged when he's angry.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought a new house a few months ago. The previous occupant was the previous homeowner’s daughter. I got a few pro-Trump flyers addressed to her in the mail for a while.

She must not have changed her address with the Supervisor of Elections cause her ballot came here.

giphy.gif
Kobe!
Lol :russ:

Dap + rep

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It is not lost on me that the folks defending him fail to see that he fell for the SAME okey doke he warned us against in his music.

His ego took over that’s what happened...

He's experiencing exactly what Puff was experiencing earlier this year when he too spoke out of turn, you're not bigger than the program. The people you're threatening don't care about you nor do you have enough money or juice to go against them. Understand where you power is, in the black community, so mobilize the community to push your contract between black folks and America.

Now look at you, you're forced to sit down with the only people who will talk to you and that's got you going against the interest of the very community you're trying to help.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm a jaded 2016 voter who thought chump would lose in a landslide.

first off, fukk the polls. never again will i put much value in those numbers.

i understand the polls and public sentiment of biden having a comfortable lead. just don't have any comfort level in that info. and i know there are a bunch of people in rural areas, suburbia, and those quietly supporting pres chump that i expect to close the gap.

that said, i don't just want chump to lose, i want him to lose bigly. a humiliating blowout. want to see him drag down the entire gop and watch them collapse in flames. they deserve it for flip flopping and enabling this disaster of an admin. after that happens i want to see them go to jail and be bankrupted. then stack the sc to top it off.

:mjlit:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congressional Black Caucus says their plan, similar to Ice Cube’s, was ignored by Trump

Ice Cube faced backlash last week for advising the Trump administration on their “Platinum Plan.”

_112912577_hi061966931.0.jpg
AFP
Last week, Ice Cube was met with confusion and criticism after a member of Donald Trump’s campaign teamed revealed the rapper had advised the president on his “Platinum Plan,” a nationwide agenda for Black Americans. Cube defended his meeting with Trump, explaining that he had not endorsed the president’s reelection, but did meet with his administration to discuss “The Platinum Plan” and his own “Contract with Black America.”

“I will advise anybody on the planet who has the power to help Black Americans close the enormous wealth gap,” he wrote on Twitter.

Cube and the president’s “Platinum Plan” includes initiatives aimed at correcting racial injustice, prison and policing reform, employment opportunities for African Americans and more. However, according to The Grio, the Congressional Black Caucus is now saying the plan looks similar to their own — which Trump never bothered to carry out.

“The President of the United States has never in his four years of being there been an advocate or help anything get accomplished and he will not get anything accomplished this time,” Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee told the outlet. “Everything that was in the Platinum Plan has already been proposed by the Congressional Black Caucus and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.”

Lee said that after Trump was elected into office, the Caucus attempted to meet with him on numerous occasions to discuss their own 125-page proposal about issues facing Black America. However, they were ignored. The Caucus also introduced their Jobs and Justice Act of 2020 legislation this September, which includes similar initiatives.

“They have not been a friend of poor people, working people, small businesses and they certainly have not been a friend of African Americans and people of color,” Jackson added.

Ice Cube wrote on Twitter that he had reached out to both Trump’s and Joe Biden’s campaign teams, but that Biden’s had said they wanted to hold off on discussions until after the election. Following the backlash Cube received for working with Trump, Biden’s team released a statement.

“Donald Trump has been president for nearly four years and does not have a record to stand on when it comes to the Black community — but we are supposed to believe he now all of a sudden has a plan three weeks before the election?” Biden’s Director of Strategic Communications Kamau Marshall said.

:francis:

Obviously they failed spectacularly in advancing their plan. 99.999% of had no idea this plan existed. How come we have never hear Nancy or Chuck talk about these black agenda plans? Instead of wearing kinte cloths and kneeling, that was the perfect time for them to roll out a muscular black agenda and commit to passing it and publicizing the plans.

They didn't do it because its not a priority for the Dems or the CBC. It's just some bullshyt they put together to make it seem like the want change to pacify nikka.

Now Cube has pulled their card by showing the people how ineffective or duplicitous they have been. They are scrambling to explain why they haven't passed a black agenda plan in decades by trying to assassinate his character. Have we ever seen this kind of sustained attacks on an entertainer for trying to push a policy agenda? Nope

Keep the pressure on em.

Du8vkcoXcAECjVt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that said, i don't just want chump to lose, i want him to lose bigly. a humiliating blowout. want to see him drag down the entire gop and watch them collapse in flames.
:ahh: i cant wait. they deserve it so badly, for selling their souls like this. ive never seen such a collective lack of shame and integrity put on display