Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Maybe he'll finally get Trump Tower Moscow and hide out there.

But in seriousness. If he owes money to Russia, and isn't President, will Trump really try that? I mean we see stories of Russian agent dropping nuclear materials in people's drinks, whom they consider enemies of the state. While I wouldn't think they would do that to Donald, I wonder if they would apply some sort of pressure?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But in seriousness. If he owes money to Russia, and isn't President, will Trump really try that? I mean we see stories of Russian agent dropping nuclear materials in people's drinks, whom they consider enemies of the state. While I wouldn't think they would do that to Donald, I wonder if they would apply some sort of pressure?

I think they only poison people who might have info about Russian state secrets or activities.

They would probably be more likely to just ruin his businesses through political pressure to lenders and other states.

Like Don is maybe another ten years of life at best. Don, Eric, and Ivanka should be worried

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So when does the family start turning on each other, cos they ain't gon be able to milk MAGAts enough to make that up and some fools in NY will be taking some window "jumps" :shaq:
MAGAts already got milked.

Wonder why Trump doesn't have enough money for ads?

Parscale didn't steal ALL of that money.

:sas2:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Don't sleep on this fukkery - cacs will start pulling shyt when they see things not going their way.

Michigan’s secretary of state announced recently that openly carrying firearms at polling places is prohibited. The ban is the latest development in a long-running debate over open carry in the state. But whether the order will be enforced is another question entirely.

Here are five points on state officials’ attempt to keep armed Michiganders from intimidating voters, and the genesis of the months-long fight.

Five Points On The Fight Over Open Carry At Michigan Polling Places

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Congressional Black Caucus says their plan, similar to Ice Cube’s, was ignored by Trump

Ice Cube faced backlash last week for advising the Trump administration on their “Platinum Plan.”

_112912577_hi061966931.0.jpg
AFP
Last week, Ice Cube was met with confusion and criticism after a member of Donald Trump’s campaign teamed revealed the rapper had advised the president on his “Platinum Plan,” a nationwide agenda for Black Americans. Cube defended his meeting with Trump, explaining that he had not endorsed the president’s reelection, but did meet with his administration to discuss “The Platinum Plan” and his own “Contract with Black America.”

“I will advise anybody on the planet who has the power to help Black Americans close the enormous wealth gap,” he wrote on Twitter.

Cube and the president’s “Platinum Plan” includes initiatives aimed at correcting racial injustice, prison and policing reform, employment opportunities for African Americans and more. However, according to The Grio, the Congressional Black Caucus is now saying the plan looks similar to their own — which Trump never bothered to carry out.

“The President of the United States has never in his four years of being there been an advocate or help anything get accomplished and he will not get anything accomplished this time,” Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee told the outlet. “Everything that was in the Platinum Plan has already been proposed by the Congressional Black Caucus and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.”

Lee said that after Trump was elected into office, the Caucus attempted to meet with him on numerous occasions to discuss their own 125-page proposal about issues facing Black America. However, they were ignored. The Caucus also introduced their Jobs and Justice Act of 2020 legislation this September, which includes similar initiatives.

“They have not been a friend of poor people, working people, small businesses and they certainly have not been a friend of African Americans and people of color,” Jackson added.

Ice Cube wrote on Twitter that he had reached out to both Trump’s and Joe Biden’s campaign teams, but that Biden’s had said they wanted to hold off on discussions until after the election. Following the backlash Cube received for working with Trump, Biden’s team released a statement.

“Donald Trump has been president for nearly four years and does not have a record to stand on when it comes to the Black community — but we are supposed to believe he now all of a sudden has a plan three weeks before the election?” Biden’s Director of Strategic Communications Kamau Marshall said.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congressional Black Caucus says their plan, similar to Ice Cube’s, was ignored by Trump

Ice Cube faced backlash last week for advising the Trump administration on their “Platinum Plan.”

_112912577_hi061966931.0.jpg
AFP
Last week, Ice Cube was met with confusion and criticism after a member of Donald Trump’s campaign teamed revealed the rapper had advised the president on his “Platinum Plan,” a nationwide agenda for Black Americans. Cube defended his meeting with Trump, explaining that he had not endorsed the president’s reelection, but did meet with his administration to discuss “The Platinum Plan” and his own “Contract with Black America.”

“I will advise anybody on the planet who has the power to help Black Americans close the enormous wealth gap,” he wrote on Twitter.

Cube and the president’s “Platinum Plan” includes initiatives aimed at correcting racial injustice, prison and policing reform, employment opportunities for African Americans and more. However, according to The Grio, the Congressional Black Caucus is now saying the plan looks similar to their own — which Trump never bothered to carry out.

“The President of the United States has never in his four years of being there been an advocate or help anything get accomplished and he will not get anything accomplished this time,” Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee told the outlet. “Everything that was in the Platinum Plan has already been proposed by the Congressional Black Caucus and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.”

Lee said that after Trump was elected into office, the Caucus attempted to meet with him on numerous occasions to discuss their own 125-page proposal about issues facing Black America. However, they were ignored. The Caucus also introduced their Jobs and Justice Act of 2020 legislation this September, which includes similar initiatives.

“They have not been a friend of poor people, working people, small businesses and they certainly have not been a friend of African Americans and people of color,” Jackson added.

Ice Cube wrote on Twitter that he had reached out to both Trump’s and Joe Biden’s campaign teams, but that Biden’s had said they wanted to hold off on discussions until after the election. Following the backlash Cube received for working with Trump, Biden’s team released a statement.

“Donald Trump has been president for nearly four years and does not have a record to stand on when it comes to the Black community — but we are supposed to believe he now all of a sudden has a plan three weeks before the election?” Biden’s Director of Strategic Communications Kamau Marshall said.

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Listen I told y'all before this ain't gonna be no 10-point spread. Biden needed to be up double digits in these polls because it has to account for all the fukkery that will happen.

It's far likelier to me that Biden was up 4-5 points. I think he's in a good position but do I think it's over....NO.