Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
"Bursty Alley" more like
MOI5Aar.png

fWFoujZ.png

:picard:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i know some of you dont trust these project lincoln dudes, but this right here is what their selfish motivation is

trump has destroyed their party in 4 years :mjlol: hes taken it and absolutely annihilated it. all they're working towards is eradicating him so it can try to be a nationally viable party again

At this rate, the best way to accomplish that would be to use the money they've grifted and create a new political party because Repubs have gone past the point of no return as far as being able to be salvaged.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Florida gonna Florida :francis: I guess it's whatever as long as the Midwest holds

Even if Biden wins Florida, he's not going to win it by 6% (which is what the previous poll showed) :mjlol:

This just a reversion to the mean. Also, remember pay attention to the polling average not just one poll

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I gotta go but I'll leave yall with this re: IBD.

Not sure dude got this right. They use a far LARGER sample size, but the smaller sample area is who they mostly get on the phone or live online, was how I read it and posted up thread.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not sure dude got this right. They use a far LARGER sample size, but the smaller sample area is just who they get on the phone, was how I read it and posted up thread.
That's his point, how they are shifting the spread based on adding small sample sizes to the previous larger sample size.

It creates inconsistencies, that's why total polling averages are a better indicator versus single polls.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember that wheter it’s television or for clicks people want drama for ratings and Biden up big isn’t good for business

there’s no possibly way Trump moved up 8 points this week.

Unless you think people are extremely stupid and the Hunter thing has really moved the needle which I can’t see

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
That's his point, how they are shifting the spread based on adding small sample sizes to the previous larger sample size.

It creates inconsistencies, that's why total polling averages are a better indicator versus single polls.

Got you. The wording is confusing in their method description (maybe intentional) but looking at it for about the 3rd time, if they're using that small a rolling sample each day, gonna be major fluctuations.

Don't know what Nate and crew are thinking giving them that high a rating if this has been their practice for years. :manny: