Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Trump supporters smug af right now on Twitter with these Florida numbers. :francis:

I'm just glad this website closed registration. This website would be overrun with MAGAts right now lol.
Trump supporters are always smug. Ignore those clowns.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Trump supporters smug af right now on Twitter with these Florida numbers. :francis:

I'm just glad this website closed registration. This website would be overrun with MAGAts right now lol.

If Joe gets wins in NC & GA then fukk Florida. That state stay on some clown shyt damn near every election.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

I said it in the TLR main thread about folks bickering yesterday. Be as smug and bicker all you want right now. Tonight, if you were arrogant about your beliefs, someone is going to be made to eat crow one way or another. Reality always wins.

Thats why after I voted, I took a "what happens, happens" attitude. Its out of our hands now. At least those of us who voted already.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

tenor.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I swear, this may be the most unproductive week ever for me.

As I said yesterday, our company told us to vote, so we got a PTO today or we take it yesterday, so I did. No one is online today, and we don't know if the election is going to be done by tomorrow or Thursday.

Plus I have my bi-weekly Friday off-day this week.

Election Weekend just too big to care about work. :mjgrin:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Where old people go to retire.

If Biden can flip that county, that's big trouble for Trump.

What yall drinkin tonight?
Got me a bottle of Moet and a cone stuffed of something nice (Orange Chemeleon) I picked up in Massachusetts the other day at this place called Berkshire Roots

That bottle is only getting popped if Biden wins though :mjcry:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I swear, this may be the most unproductive week ever for me.

As I said yesterday, our company told us to vote, so we got a PTO today or we take it yesterday, so I did. No one is online today, and we don't know if the election is going to be done by tomorrow or Thursday.

Plus I have my bi-weekly Friday off-day this week.

Election Weekend just too big to care about work. :mjgrin:
I haven't done much work, I'm ashamed to admit lol.

But like you guys are saying, I know other folks are doing the same. I can always make up work tomorrow. But seriously, I'm going to take a break from the minute by minute shyt for a bit because I should be doing something lol.