Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So...what are the networks saying?

Does Biden have a real opportunity to come back in WI MI and PA?

Are his areas already counted or can he actually win?
Biden is looking strong, and made a good speech laying the groundwork and getting ahead of the whatever bullshyt Trump is about to say. It'll take some time to count but it's looking like Biden will take at least most of the rust belt and possibly Georgia.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm not sure it would've mattered. The big issue is that Biden is underperforming with Latinos.

The other big issue is that there are too many people who just don't vote.

I mean, Trump is probably the most hated president ever (besides among his supporters), yet there was no repudiation of him that we were hoping for.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
does this include mail-in ballots ? if it does, and those estimates were right (60% of 2.2m ballots were dem), shyt finna be so close there will be a scandal no matter who wins
I'm going off the total numbers provided by Google, so I believe so.

Ppl saying that Biden might not need PA, though.

I hope he wins without it. But how likely are Michigan and Wisconsin?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Another one. Can someone tell me how a swing like this is possible with the group most vilified by this president? Bought the votes? Hack? I will need a deep dive on this.

Latin America has a legacy of white supremacy that people often forget about since our common idea of Hispanic people is the mixed or Afro-Latin types. Seems like the same dynamic except they reaching to be at the cac American table as opposed to the Spanish speaking cac.

Also, many in immigrant groups typically try hard to align themselves with the dominant group in the society. This isn’t to say all Spanish speaking people are with Trump but it does kinda reveal the racial caste system baggage that they come to this country with.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Mushrooms actually. The strain is called cubensis. I did my first actual trip (3 grams) and it helped fix a ton of anxiety and other issues I'd been dealing with. I had a lot left over, and I did a ton of research on microdosing and did either 0.05 or 0.1 grams 2-3x per week.

I've been a little scared to do acid. I wouldn't mind trying to microdose it, but my girl told me I should do a full trip once to appreciate it first. I've got a tab but just been waiting for the right moment.

Feel free to inbox me for more info on how I researched the dose and frequency.
acid is waaayyyyy better than mushrooms.
Me and a buddy were just talking about it.

Take it one day when you have nothing to do...
...its a long trip...but its not scary.

You'll get to a point where you can control the trip...its hard to explain since youve never done it.

It goes from visuals...to thinking about your life in a different way...back to visuals...back to thinking about people in your life...
...feels like youre connected to the source.

I love that shyt.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Biden is looking strong, and made a good speech laying the groundwork and getting ahead of the whatever bullshyt Trump is about to say. It'll take some time to count but it's looking like Biden will take at least most of the rust belt and possibly Georgia.
Bless you.

I hope you're right