Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I consider myself a progressive and voted for bernie in the primaries but for some progressives to get bent out of shape about a rumor of Biden putting rahm Emmanuel in the cabinet was crazy:mjlol:
I consider myself a progressive but would welcome a Biden administration over a second Trump one.

i was a Warren G but once Biden got the nom i was all in. Had to get the spray tan racist out of office.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
fukkin' goombas:hhh:
uuymnl9rcm061.jpg

I mean worse.....reps like that get paid to work against the people

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
So today I wondered just how the fukk "America's Mayor" became such a pathetic shambling hack and appratchik toady to Donnie Moscow.

Good story. And by good I of course mean terrible. :scust:nikka never quashed his damn ego and now he stinkin up our synapses and national discourse.

What Happened to America's Mayor?
I read that rolling stone article today. It was a good read.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
So today I wondered just how the fukk "America's Mayor" became such a pathetic shambling hack and appratchik toady to Donnie Moscow.

Good story. And by good I of course mean terrible. :scust:nikka never quashed his damn ego and now he stinkin up our synapses and national discourse.

What Happened to America's Mayor?
I was very amused by John Oliver's take on it from a couple years ago when Rudy first joined the Elite Trump Strike Force :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I consider myself a progressive but would welcome a Biden administration over a second Trump one.

i was a Warren G but once Biden got the nom i was all in. Had to get the spray tan racist out of office.
Warren Gs we still here:mjgrin: @wire28

madam treasury secretary gon push Biden to the left @Atlrocafella :umad:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

This is what "racism out in the open" looks like. Very edgy to say online, but in practice incredibly dangerous.

Cause racism doesn't end at people calling names. Racism out in the open used to be lynchings that were celebrations. All day events. Pictures. Kids there. Collecting body parts from the victims. Good ole times, huh?