Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is what "racism out in the open" looks like. Very edgy to say online, but in practice incredibly dangerous.

Cause racism doesn't end at people calling names. Racism out in the open used to be lynchings that were celebrations. All day events. Pictures. Kids there. Collecting body parts from the victims. Good ole times, huh?
That’s what TLRepublicans like

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

I can bet behind the scenes Israel and Saudi Arabia is begging Trump to bomb Iran. This is why Netanyahu and Prince Bin Salman have not congratulated Biden. They know once Biden is president, the US will re-enter the Iran deal and drop sanctions against Iran. Meanwhile low-key a major gang changer is that the arms embargo against Iran has been lifted this past October. So they know the next 4 or maybe 8 years mean the window to "effectively" wage war with Iran will be closed. There is no doubt in my mind with sanctions dropped and the embargo lifted the sky is the limit for Iran.

One thing I worry is after seeing no way to victory and that its more evident Biden is being inaugurated, Trump may bomb Iran's Natanz nuclear site as a way to ensure it impossible for the US to re-enter the deal. Secondly leave a geopolitical mess for Biden. And three put Biden in a bind as he enters the White House in the midst of a war he didn't start. If he tries to call for a ceasefire the right will label him as weak. And will "Benghazi" it for the next 4 years. If he continues the war the left will call him a warmonger.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
It’s happeninggggg

honestly, after seeing this I threw another round of $ at Ossoff / Warnock / winbothseats.org

I obviously can't say if this movement is large, or that it will translate to a lack of red votes - but republicans are really vulnerable and if there is a time to capitalize, it's now.

I'm pro-polling, but this one might be very off... the variability in assumptions for republican turnout will be too foggy.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

200.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I can bet behind the scenes Israel and Saudi Arabia is begging Trump to bomb Iran. This is why Netanyahu and Prince Bin Salman have not congratulated Biden. They know once Biden is president, the US will re-enter the Iran deal and drop sanctions against Iran. Meanwhile low-key a major gang changer is that the arms embargo against Iran has been lifted this past October. So they know the next 4 or maybe 8 years mean the window to "effectively" wage war with Iran will be closed. There is no doubt in my mind with sanctions dropped and the embargo lifted the sky is the limit for Iran.

One thing I worry is after seeing no way to victory and that its more evident Biden is being inaugurated, Trump may bomb Iran's Natanz nuclear site as a way to ensure it impossible for the US to re-enter the deal. Secondly leave a geopolitical mess for Biden. And three put Biden in a bind as he enters the White House in the midst of a war he didn't start. If he tries to call for a ceasefire the right will label him as weak. And will "Benghazi" it for the next 4 years. If he continues the war the left will call him a warmonger.
They both congratulated Biden 2 weeks ago:skip:

At 19:32 GMT on Sunday, Saudi Arabia’s King Salman and his son, MBS, congratulated Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on winning the election, state news agency SPA reported.

“King Salman praised the distinguished, historic and close relations between the two friendly countries and their people which everyone looks to strengthen and develop at all levels,” SPA added.
Saudi Arabia eventually congratulates Biden on US election win