Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the Governor doing??

The Dems really about to sit back and let Trump steal Wisconsin. Ugh. I'm conviced Democrats can't do anything right.
So Trump teargassing his citizens is going to help people vote for Trump?

Let's be clear. This is happening because police violence against
Blacks has got even worse with him in power.

Trump basically empowered to police force to continue to kill black people. 4 more years of Trump therefore means everything burns.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Let's be clear. This is happening because police violence against v

Trump basically empowered to police force to continue to kill black people. 4 more years of Trump therefore means everything burns.
It makes the Democratic Governor look weak. Trump's messaging has been chaos in Democratic cities, and Democratic Governors/Mayors being too weak to handle it. And how he is the only person who can handle it.

The Governor agreeing he needs help is an indirect admission that he can't contain it and it proves Trump right. Voters see that.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Biden needs to contrast this in a debate. Because even with however small it was, the Obama administration was building accountability for police forces through multiple outlets. Trump came in and threw that all away and doubled down on the police state.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Yea that speech Trump did with the pigs talmbout "go ahead and hit their heads" when putting someone in their cop cars was a greenlight for the pigs to do whatever they want.

:stopitslime:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It makes the Democratic Governor look weak. Trump's messaging has been chaos in Democratic cities, and Democratic Governors/Mayors being too weak to handle it. And how he is the only person who can handle it.

The Governor agreeing he needs help is an indirect admission that he can't contain it and it proves Trump right. Vo.ters see that.

Do we have official confirmation the governor asked for help? Or is it more Trump spin?

Or maybe he is one of those Democrats who think black people need to shut up and be thankful.

Either way, if that was his response. He needs to be dealt with. Some shytty things can be given a pass, you don't sell out the black people in your state. Let's not wax lyrical about the Boston Tea party then go :whoa: about BLM

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BLM is no longer at a place where it is incremental change people want. It either pushes through and makes a difference or black people will be systematically targeted and marginalised as things go forward with Trump in power.

If white folk don't back you because of the rioting, they were never going to back you anyway.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Do we have official confirmation the governor asked for help? Or is it more Trump spin?

Or maybe he is one of those Democrats who think black people need to shut up and be thankful.

Either way, if that was his response. He needs to be dealt with. Some shytty things can be given a pass, you don't sell out the black people in your state.
You're right. It's possible Trump lied, but I'm starting to believe this law and order gimmick is actually going to work. I use to think it wasn't going to work because times have changed, but white anxiety is still strong.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You're right. It's possible Trump lied, but I'm starting to believe this law and order gimmick is actually going to work. I use to think it wasn't going to work because times have changed, but white anxiety is still strong.
It will work because people are stupid unfortunately. Trump rolled back measures Obama made to hold cops accoutable. Hell his campaign wanted to be selective about the coronavirus response which fukked things up. He's a strongman thats powerless when he fukks things up :mjlol:
When people report these fukk ups its fake news:mjlol:
The absolute lunacy of the country:mjlol:

Last edited:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

White people been using this strategy since forever. This is a cyclical strategy. Works too.

Don't ever underestimate the ugliness of white America.