Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Cooking the books

CDC was pressured 'from the top down' to change Covid-19 testing guidance, official says - CNNPolitics

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo accused the Trump administration of using the CDC as a political tool for the campaign.
"The only plausible rationale is they want fewer people taking tests because, as the president has said, if we don't take tests you won't know that people are covid positive and the number of covid positive people will come down," Cuomo told reporters Wednesday. "It fosters his failed policy of denial," he said of the President.

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice a bunch of new "concerned" posters :usure: to this thread last couple of weeks (really since he picked Kamala).:jbhmm:.

This stretch now feels like the end of the NBA season where we are just waiting for the playoffs to start :manny:. The polls are pretty consistent lately most people have already made up their minds and are waiting for for election day.

Everyone knows who Trump is you either in or out no way can you still be on the fence waiting for him to change things with a speech or empty promise :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we think the protests and riots...which are happening under Trump watch, is going to be problematic for Biden because??

Explain it to me.
this is why. and as a disclaimer, im just talking about the politics, not the fact that people are rightfully angry about this issue and what these fukking pigs have been doing

the violence is happening in democrat cities, democrat mayors, and they've been pretty much just letting it happen and giving this half-ass condemnation of violence. what's happening in portland is a fukking disgrace

meanwhile, trump IS offering to send in the national guard anywhere to get shyt under control. but the democrats are pointedly telling him no, you can't send anyone in, we don't want your help

so yeah, trump is the president, and that's why he's offering to send in the national guard. and the democrats everywhere are telling him no, which at that point completely shifts the blame to them for any violence and destruction that's allowed to happen :yeshrug: from an objective standpoint, you cant fault trump if he's willing to get it under control and is being refused. that's all he has to say on the debate stage "i offered to put it down and you said no"

meanwhile, there's a video going around on twitter today of some woman crying in front of her furniture store that got burned down on monday night in wisconsin. so when people see shyt like that, and they see trump offering to send in the national guard, it's not gonna take too long to start siding with trump :snoop:

again, im just commenting on the political angle but the writing is on the wall for the dems. shape the fukk up and get tougher on messaging against rioting and property destruction

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is why. and as a disclaimer, im just talking about the politics, not the fact that people are rightfully angry about this issue and what these fukking pigs have been doing

the violence is happening in democrat cities, democrat mayors, and they've been pretty much just letting it happen and giving this half-ass condemnation of violence. what's happening in portland is a fukking disgrace

meanwhile, trump IS offering to send in the national guard anywhere to get shyt under control. but the democrats are pointedly telling him no, you can't send anyone in, we don't want your help

so yeah, trump is the president, and that's why he's offering to send in the national guard. and the democrats everywhere are telling him no, which at that point completely shifts the blame to them for any violence and destruction that's allowed to happen :yeshrug: from an objective standpoint, you cant fault trump if he's willing to get it under control and is being refused. that's all he has to say on the debate stage "i offered to put it down and you said no"

meanwhile, there's a video going around on twitter today of some woman crying in front of her furniture store that got burned down on monday night in wisconsin. so when people see shyt like that, and they see trump offering to send in the national guard, it's not gonna take too long to start siding with trump :snoop:

again, im just commenting on the political angle but i have a really bad feeling about this

I see that point of view.

I wish white America felt the same way about riots that they did about black folks being shot.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

again, im just commenting on the political angle but the writing is on the wall for the dems. shape the fukk up and get tougher on messaging against rioting and property destruction

Trump doesn't have an angle on this politically, law and order rhetoric isn't helping him here since it's all occurring under his administration.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If and when another incident (unfortunately) happens under Biden, property and material Items will still burn.

If another incident happens again after Trump is re-elected (hypothetically), things are going to hit the fan. It will be amplified x 10.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump doesn't have an angle on this politically, law and order rhetoric isn't helping him here since it's all occurring under his administration.
yeah, and he's offering to send in the national guard left and right to quash it, and democrats are pointedly telling him to go fukk himself

which is fine, but that's all the "out" trump needs to deflect the blame that it happened under his administration. it then becomes a state issue

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

A white supremacist just killed two black protesters good luck to trump for spinning that one

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, and he's offering to send in the national guard left and right to quash it, and democrats are pointedly telling him to go fukk himself

which is fine, but that's all the "out" trump needs to deflect the blame that it happened under his administration. it then becomes a state issue

This really just reflects that for all the law and order rhetoric, he actually doesn't have that ability.

He has no "out". If he doesn't have any influence to stop anything and it's just a state or local issue then he has no angle.

Again, he's presenting himself as sort of a solution to something that's already occurring during his presidency, the constantly deflecting won't work now.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A white supremacist just killed two black protesters good luck to trump for spinning that one
This really just reflects that for all the law and order rhetoric, he actually doesn't have that ability.

He has no "out". If he doesn't have any influence to stop anything and it's just a state or local issue then he has no angle.

Again, he's presenting himself as sort of a solution to something that's already occurring during his presidency, the constantly deflecting won't work now.
for the record, i hope that i'm wrong, and that the blame for all of this falls squarely on trump

but i can't in good faith say that i see it playing out like that :yeshrug:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Have a 10 point lead and hide in the basement until it dwindles away brehs :snoop:

Have no plan to show visibility in hurting communities during the RNC week brehs :snoop:

Have a 55 y/o suburban living, female black VP pick and not have her deployed in swing states talking to suburban women brehs

Do everything in your power to lose a lay-up election brehs :francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He will underestimate just how fine americans are with it. I seen even some liberal white people buy into this being self defense