Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man you scary ass muthafukkas complaining about the protests need to shut the fukk or get banned from this thread y’all out here talking shyt from the sidelines when people out there doing the real work. Work that gained us the civil rights act and voting rights act. Another breh gets shot and y’all in here complaining about how biden losing the election. 3 months ago this happened and millions of people protested and bidens polls did not change at all:what:

and to top it off a white cac supremacist kills two people at the protests and y’all still out here complaining fukk that!
Complain about the proud boys complain about the boogaloo boys those are the real terrorist to this country!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you scary ass muthafukkas complaining about the protests need to shut the fukk or get banned from this thread y’all out here talking shyt from the sidelines when people out there doing the real work. Work that gained us the civil rights act and voting rights act. Another breh gets shot and y’all in here complaining about how biden losing the election.
this isnt the protest thread, this is the election thread :dahell: we're just talking about its effects on the election politically

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you scary ass muthafukkas complaining about the protests need to shut the fukk or get banned from this thread y’all out here talking shyt from the sidelines when people out there doing the real work. Work that gained us the civil rights act and voting rights act. Another breh gets shot and y’all in here complaining about how biden losing the election. 3 months ago this happened and millions of people protested and bidens polls did not change at all:what:

and to top it off a white cac supremacist kills two people at the protests and y’all still out here complaining fukk that!
Complain about the proud boys complain about the boogaloo boys those are the real terrorist to this country!
That was completely different and you know that. Dude was on his neck. Unarmed.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
My ancestor fought for the colored troops in Civil War. nikka, it wasn't just white people fought in that. I also learned through researching my ancestry that he wasn't listing himself as a veteran or doing anything that gave any indication he served after the war. You know why? Because, I found this out because I was curious why this was the case, a lot of black men had to hide that they served in the war because Confederate sympathizing folks, not just those in the KKK, were seeking out black Civil War veterans to enact violence against them for fighting for the enemies in their mind. He needs to learn his history or at least other people's history as it relates to the black experience and shut the fukk up. God damn the dumbassery makes my blood boil.