Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Man you scary ass muthafukkas complaining about the protests need to shut the fukk or get banned from this thread y’all out here talking shyt from the sidelines when people out there doing the real work. Work that gained us the civil rights act and voting rights act. Another breh gets shot and y’all in here complaining about how biden losing the election. 3 months ago this happened and millions of people protested and bidens polls did not change at all:what:

and to top it off a white cac supremacist kills two people at the protests and y’all still out here complaining fukk that!
Complain about the proud boys complain about the boogaloo boys those are the real terrorist to this country!

Uh huh. Look, there is justice and there is politics. America does politics, not justice. MLK jr knew that. Got to control the narrative before it controls you.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
My ancestor fought for the colored troops in Civil War. nikka, it wasn't just white people fought in that. I also learned through researching my ancestry that he wasn't listing himself as a veteran or doing anything that gave any indication he served after the war. You know why? Because, I found this out because I was curious why this was the case, a lot of black men had to hide that they served in the war because Confederate sympathizing folks, not just those in the KKK, were seeking out black Civil War veterans to enact violence against them for fighting for the enemies in their mind. He needs to learn his history or at least other people's history as it relates to the black experience and shut the fukk up. God damn the dumbassery makes my blood boil.
And was it the world war where black soldiers were stripped of rank and dishonorably discharged rather than paying them their pensions?

Folks are lost in ignorance.
All facts

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
this isnt the protest thread, this is the election thread :dahell: we're just talking about its effects on the election politically
Breh, while you and your ilk are trying to create the perfect way to protest cops are cosigning white supremacist militias to gun down black people alongside them. You aren't gonna get what you want politically if that's what the stakes are at this point. There's people out in the streets right now trying to do it "the right way" but there's only so much that can happen before shyt pops off.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this isnt the protest thread, this is the election thread :dahell: we're just talking about its effects on the election politically
George Floyd protest helped Biden stop your bytching. Another thing trump doesn’t have control of the national guard the governors do.... so all that hooting and hollering he’s doing on twitter is bullshyt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So people can’t protest this breh getting shot 7 times for trying to break up a fight :dahell::snoop: Man fukk some of you dudes Foreal.

I honestly can't blame people for being concerned at this stage. It's a natural reaction to wanting to defeat Trump

But for me, just looking on, this BLM moment is bigger than the 2020 elections.

I readily admit I may be wrong about that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, while you and your ilk are trying to create the perfect way to protest cops are cosigning white supremacist militias to gun down black people alongside them. You aren't gonna get what you want politically if that's what the stakes are at this point. There's people out in the streets right now trying to do it "the right way" but there's only so much that can happen before shyt pops off.
George Floyd protest helped Biden stop your bytching. Another thing trump doesn’t have control of the national guard the governors do.... so all that hooting and hollering he’s doing on twitter is bullshyt.
if dudes are really about it then they should put one of these cops in the fukkin ground. other than that, burning down some immigrant's restaurant isnt accomplishing shyt

i dont have a problem with any of the protesting or even the rioting. personally i was just speaking on how im seeing it being perceived in the media, from a strictly political standpoint

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if dudes are really about it then they should put one of these cops in the fukkin ground. other than that, burning down some immigrant's restaurant isnt accomplishing shyt

i dont have a problem with any of the protesting or even the rioting. personally i was just speaking on how im seeing it being perceived in the media, from a strictly political standpoint
Son you always seeing it from the media’s perspective. fukk the media they always find a way to spin shyt. We literally saw cnn praise melania speech last night:russ:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Very dishonest take. Just say you're playing devil's advocating or something else instead of acting like a political analyst on how this affects the polls. You can't have your cake and eat it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very dishonest take. Just say you're playing devil's advocating or something else instead of acting like a political analyst on how this affects the polls. You can't have your cake and eat it.
i dont even follow your post :yeshrug:

i didnt say one word about people shouldnt protest, riot, or whatever reaction they feel like. you can quote me if i did

if no one should comment on this affecting the election, then fine. won't do it