Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

vuvCJMi.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If Biden loses, the genesis of it started this week. On one level it's hard for me to buy the idea that "chaos/violence" helps the INCUMBENT, given that it shows the country is out of control despite the president. But this may be getting to a point where a vote for Trump becomes little more than a reactionary protest against the "burn it all down" mentality.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If Biden loses, the genesis of it started this week. On one level it's hard for me to buy the idea that "chaos/violence" helps the INCUMBENT, given that it shows the country is out of control despite the president. But this may be getting to a point where a vote for Trump becomes little more than a reactionary protest against the "burn it all down" mentality.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Brehs, I don't know...Biden catching super propaganda heat. Low-info white people are so easy to manipulate. Wasn't Trump the first Republican to win Wisconsin since Reagan? By a slim margin, right? And some of the shyt that I see in those "moderate/independent" places don't look good. If a nuke hit Washington DC tomorrow they'd still be talking about lawlessness in Kenosha.

...I'm tired of white people in this country. I can't keep up with their fukkery anymore. I'm also tired of having weak leadership.
Biden doesn’t need to win the white vote.

He’s gonna do better than Hillary and Obama though. Might get 44%

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its because of what trump said today: "give us one hour and ill have the national guard in there and put a stop to it"

that makes it look like the democrats' response is apparently " no, let it go on" :snoop:

fox news is playing videos of some 60 year old store owner on the ground after rioters beat the fukk out of him in his own store :snoop:

Last edited:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah that’s the big concern with Biden. They are advertising on Latino TV and radio right now

Biden cutting into Trump margins with older whites and non college educated whites seems to be making up for the slight drop in Latino support
Hispanic voters always been fickle ask Bernie bros... Bernie literally put all his stock in Hispanic and college voters and he got grandsonned :mjlol: