Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Van Jones been talking out of both sides of his mouth since he said Trump sounded "Presidential for the first time" during his first SOTU. :martin:
I never forgot that and when he said we need to give Trump a chance. Every time I see him that’s the first thing I think of. Now he always tries to overcompensate and have the book of Mandela and shyt in the background of his crib :mjlol:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

They made a KAG website outflanking Trump :ohhh:

Joe gettin in form for the stretch run.

5lp.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hispanic voters always been fickle ask Bernie bros... Bernie literally put all his stock in Hispanic and college voters and he got grandsonned :mjlol:
They’re fickle cause you need a positive affirmative message to turn them out. They are a huge treasure trove of votes.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

The hell with this closeted Kompromat having mufukka. He doesn't like the internal numbers vs his Dem opponent so now he's throwing the strongest Trump supporters in the bushes temporarily :camby:

He may not lose but I hope nikka gets many sleepless nights and embarrassed from all corners in 21

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The hell with this closeted Kompromat having mufukka. He doesn't like the internal numbers vs his Dem opponent so now he's throwing the strongest Trump supporters in the bushes temporarily :camby:

He may not lose but I hope nikka gets many sleepless nights and embarrassed from all corners in 21
Harrison coming for that ass :dame:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We literally have an example of a white supremacist killing protestors following Trump's directives.

No reasonable person is falling for the, things will be worse under Biden unless they view the violence against black Americans as justified.

He's turned off a lot of cacs who hate that they can't legitimately criticize black folks without being seen as racist due to his rhetoric.
Unless the percentage of white people who don't mind white folks killing black people in the name of law and order is lower higher than we all think.

That's the reality to consider. How many white people are happier with black people dying rather than having equal rights and due process.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need all you here that aren't trolls to stop acting like a bunch of bytches.

Its the fukking RNC week. Of course all the focus and messaging through the week is going to be for their candidate. That's how it works. If you are so scared and anxious go get the fukk active. THis shyt ain't a spectator sport.