Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
We'll see what the post-convention polls say next week but right now the margins are about the same as they've been for the past 4 months.

You guys seem very focused on the unrest but COVID is still killing 1,000+ people a day and tens of millions are still out of work with no stimulus or unemployment assistance. That's still the biggest elephant in the room and Trump is still grading out horribly on it.

Either way, its going to be a race. Buckle up. :shaq:

Add in DeJoy delaying those up to even 3 more weeks, because the sorting machines are not just like any other. They are complex machines. MAGA Karen can chant 'Trump, Trump!' but soon she will be tossed out of her house because she went to a cash loan store to pay her mortgage, but get lost for a month in the mail and now she gets evicted from her own house and has to pay interest on that loan.

Plus COVID. In which if you get a severe case, you will wish you were dead because it will fukk up your body and with no health insurance you will be forced to pay $600k to piss in a bed pan with shytty hospital food.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba I watched Biden's CNN interview. It was terrible. He needs to get out of that damn reading room. Those zoom interviews don't work for him.

The campaign has got to find a way to campaign in a safe way. We're entering crunch time now.
yea hes gotta get to wisconsin, pennsylvania and florida

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@the cac mamba I watched Biden's CNN interview. It was terrible. He needs to get out of that damn reading room. Those zoom interviews don't work for him.

The campaign has got to find a way to campaign in a safe way. We're entering crunch time now.

Yeah he does need to get out there. There are ways that he can do it. I wonder if they are overly concerned with the optics of them holding events while also crushing trump on lack of care for the public about covid. They have to find the happy medium there

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he does need to get out there. There are ways that he can do it. I wonder if they are overly concerned with the optics of them holding events while also crushing trump on lack of care for the public about covid. They have to find the happy medium there
honestly i think its just showing up in the state :yeshrug: no ones even trying to go to a rally

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
5f173f412618b9705952c3b4

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
We'll see what the post-convention polls say next week but right now the margins are about the same as they've been for the past 4 months.

You guys seem very focused on the unrest but COVID is still killing 1,000+ people a day and tens of millions are still out of work with no stimulus or unemployment assistance. That's still the biggest elephant in the room and Trump is still grading out horribly on it.

Either way, its going to be a race. Buckle up. :shaq:
Thats why the testing guidelines were deliberately changed too

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

True

But trump is doing the legwork for biden in terms of getting out the vote. His incendiary bullshyt is firing up biden voters more than anything right now. The biden campaign shouldnt rely on that. Doing events like the above isnt enough. There has to be some palpable energy originating from the campaign imo. I suppose the Kamala selection helped but fact is both of them need to get moving