Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Either that or plant seeds of Biden "rigging" the election by saying, "Numerous Polls reporting of Voter Intimidation by Black Panthers, ANTIFA."
OANN will definitely declare Trump the winner on election night,

FL is very fast counting votes. By 10 PM, we'll know who won. If Trump loses it, its over.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
The election actually starts in 3 days. North Carolina starts sending out absentee ballot applications on the 4th. The first presidential debate is on the 29th.

We're in the home stretch y'all!

Applications? As in they want to push people to register and vote by mail? Or actual ballots?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The election actually starts in 3 days. North Carolina starts sending out absentee ballot applications on the 4th. The first presidential debate is on the 29th.

I just called my city clerk office about an hour ago and I was told they start sending out absentee ballots on the 19th. So when I get mine it will be getting filled out and sent off immediately.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Applications? As in they want to push people to register and vote by mail? Or actual ballots?

Actual ballots go out starting on Friday in NC. People been sending applications to request them.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I just called my city clerk office about an hour ago and I was told they start sending out absentee ballots on the 19th. So when I get mine it will be getting filled out and sent off immediately.

Seriously consider dropping it off at your local/county Board of Elections bruh at their authorized box and I hope they offer confirmations there for accepting ballots for counting online

I don't put it past the Trump post office to fukk with election mail.

Also depending on local laws you may be able to collect and drop for fam; that's the case here in OH by state law, that's what I'm doing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Of course JPMorgan is going to encourage fiscal responsibility by hedging bets. Not a strong indicator. 75% of CFOs polled by CNBC say Biden is going to win
That and investor are now racking up on clean Energy stocks ... Sounds like insider info they know Joe is going to win and positioning themselves now

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Seriously consider dropping it off at your local/county Board of Elections bruh at their authorized box and I hope they offer confirmations there for accepting ballots for counting online

I don't put it past the Trump post office to fukk with election mail.

Also depending on local laws you may be able to collect and drop for fam; that's the case here in OH by state law, that's what I'm doing

Yeah I'm a see where the nearest drop box is b/c I refuse to drop my ballot in the mail. Too much bs is going on with USPS. I ordered a set of screen protectors for my phone back in July didn't get them until a month later.