Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
anyway, it's fukking killing me that the dems dont seem to be zeroing in on florida :dahell: a gettable, enormously advantageous swing state? why are we conceding it to trump given how badly republican leadership has failed the state?

DeSantis is doing the heavy lifting for them with his incessant stooging, terrible governing, and how he handles/handled Coronavirus.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

But but but

safemaxresdefault.jpg

:mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think though, that while this is Russian Interference, this isn't going to hamper much. Just because of the American Public looking at Mark Zuckerberg with disgust. Over the past 3 years, Facebook itself, while still powerful, just has gotten worse in reputation.
MAGA has taken over FB anyway so I don't see effecting Democrats all that much.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Trump will declare victory on election night and say it's over and that all ballots must stop being counted. He will then, for days after, will be ranting and raving how ballots are still being counted and it's rigged and illegal.

Gonna be fun. :francis:

Alt right twitter is already claiming that Trump will win on election night, but the Dems will cheat with the mail in ballots

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Trump will declare victory on election night and say it's over and that all ballots must stop being counted. He will then, for days after, will be ranting and raving how ballots are still being counted and it's rigged and illegal.

Gonna be fun. :francis:
Networks will not declare a victor until everything is counted. But I don’t buy that Trump will appear the winner. He’s doing bad enough with white voters and the elderly that I think states like MI and PA will look like Biden victories by midnight. It won’t be called of course but I expect Biden to be ahead there. I could also see him outright winning Arizona on election night.