Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heres what i was talking about with after labor day. we'll see how voters feel when Becky has to come home from Alabama State with the coronavirus. see if his voters still think it's funny that he said the virus was a hoax that's just gonna go away when it gets warm, and that he has absolutely no plan to get it under control

trump has BIG TIME been coasting on kids being on "summer vacation" for most of the duration of this. he's about to get a big time reality check

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Not to beat a dead horse but there were a few more thoughts on ethnic voting habits and political leanings I didn't add to my previous post.

Like I said, I think black folks as I said feel a sense of community with other black people, despite the rising popularity of Tariq hold your nuts ADOS thinking. When we saw black folks being mistreated in South Africa, black people in America felt outraged on their behalf. We also tend to be outraged on behalf of other ethnic minotirities that aren't black because I think a lot of us have the "an injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere" mentality. We aren't typically shortsighted enough to think if someone is shytting on Nigerians then black Americans don't have to worry because we know to racists they are only seeing the skin color. They don't care what your ethnic background is exactly. You're black all the same.

I don't notice this too much with some other groups and this includes a lot of hispanics. If it isn't impacting me then it's not my problem type of thing. Secondly, I noticed as it relates to "working class" hispanics, not to stereotype and focus only on construction worker types but they also tend to be pretty conservative minded from my experience. Right now, the right has framed the left as being anti law enforcement and quite a few seem to work in law enforcement or have military background or have family who do, who again the right has framed the left as being against and just like the white people in those fields have been convinced evil leftists hate these groups, I've noticed again, anecdotally Hispanic men are buying into the same rhetoric. I keep mentioning men because this is who most of my interactions where these topics have come up have involved.

These are dynamics that I think the democrats have ignored and I'm legit concerned about it. Because I don't want this prick to get 4 more years so anything that points to him winning support is concerning to me.

I admit this shyt makes me nervous

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not to beat a dead horse but there were a few more thoughts on ethnic voting habits and political leanings I didn't add to my previous post.

Like I said, I think black folks as I said feel a sense of community with other black people, despite the rising popularity of Tariq hold your nuts ADOS thinking. When we saw black folks being mistreated in South Africa, black people in America felt outraged on their behalf. We also tend to be outraged on behalf of other ethnic minotirities that aren't black because I think a lot of us have the "an injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere" mentality. We aren't typically shortsighted enough to think if someone is shytting on Nigerians then black Americans don't have to worry because we know to racists they are only seeing the skin color. They don't care what your ethnic background is exactly. You're black all the same.

I don't notice this too much with some other groups and this includes a lot of hispanics. If it isn't impacting me then it's not my problem type of thing. Secondly, I noticed as it relates to "working class" hispanics, not to stereotype and focus only on construction worker types but they also tend to be pretty conservative minded from my experience. Right now, the right has framed the left as being anti law enforcement and quite a few seem to work in law enforcement or have military background who again the right has framed the left as being against and just like the white people in those fields have been convinced evil leftists hate these groups, I've noticed again, anecdotally Hispanic men are buying into the same rhetoric. I keep mentioning men because this is who most of my interactions where these topics have come up have involved.

These are dynamics that I think the democrats have ignored and I'm legit concerned about it. Because I don't want this prick to get 4 more years so anything that points to him winning support is concerning to me.

Well I mean, you might be right, but what can the Dems do about that?

If they go all "Blue Lives Matter" and start kissing the asses of police, it would just piss off the rest of the Dem base (not to mention being the wrong thing to do morally).

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Well I mean, you might be right, but what can the Dems do about that?

If they go all "Blue Lives Matter" and start kissing the asses of police, it would just piss off the rest of the Dem base (not to mention being the wrong thing to do morally).
No doubt and agree 100%. At most all I could advocate is an adjusting of expectations to certain political rhetoric and strategy surrounding it. Can't take the same principle that works for black folks and try to apply it to other groups because they may not work the same. A lot of folks think "all minorities" have the same sensitivities and respond the same to racial dynamics in this country.

For example, when Trump says they are sending rapists, if you sincerely find it repulsive then stick to your guns and state you find it repulsive. But if you're grinning ear to ear thinking "man he just sunk his chances with hispanics" and lean on that strategically as a way to win votes that is misguided.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im telling you brehs, i have a bad (good) feeling about how badly school reopening and virtual learning is gonna go for this country

it's been the assumption that kids have been on summer vacation the whole time, but now that school is starting, everyone is gonna HATE virtual learning and the whole country is gonna be pissed off about it. and if the dems can just focus that anger towards the rightful source of the failure :wow:

what is even trump's response/idea for this problem? having billionaire betsy force your kids to go to school and bring you home covid? :scust:

Last edited: