Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

interesting point here. Fox State Trump News is gonna be dying to call it for trump, but risk their credibility if they do

and of course they're gonna set the fukking tone for the entire country :snoop:

CNN needs to come out and say "CNN WILL NOT BE CALLING THE ELECTION TONIGHT" and make fox look stupid if they do otherwise

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That Marist poll over sampled Cubans so I’m like :yeshrug: at that poll. Biden needs to go hard with commercials on telemundo and Univision to try and pick up other hispanics. Go hard for ricans, Colombians, Dominicans, mexicans etc
I understand the sentiment but this isn't easy.

People got mad at Biden for saying Hispanic people don't vote as a monolith and he was absolutely right. Very hard to target IMO.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Swear to god that when I see any non-white that speaks up for Republicans these days, they are like some person that was abducted into some Winter Soldier like program. I mean its perfectly alright for anyone to have Conservative values, but it's like they have been reprogrammed. :huhldup:

Any black pro-Trump person at this stage, just needs to admit that they hate anything of a normal lifestyle. They love Trump more than sports and a functional economy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump is a broke bytch. We ain't got those problems over here!
full

:smugbiden:

He gonna run to Russia again? Or Turkey?