Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I understand the sentiment but this isn't easy.

People got mad at Biden for saying Hispanic people don't vote as a monolith and he was absolutely right. Very hard to target IMO.
I mean most Mexican-American, Dominican-American, Puerto Rican (and so on) voters vote for Democrats. That's why Biden is doing well in Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico. Also, Texas is competitive this year. Most Florida Cubans are basically right-wing fascists, especially the older ones. Nothing Biden can really do about that:yeshrug:.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
I mean most Mexican-American, Dominican-American, Puerto Rican (and so on) voters vote for Democrats. That's why Biden is doing well in Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico. Also, Texas is competitive this year. Most Florida Cubans are basically right-wing fascists, especially the older ones. Nothing Biden can really do about that:yeshrug:.
Puerto Ricans shouldn't be taken for granted as a voting block for Dems especially in terms of turnout. Bill Nelson learned that the hard way he had way worse numbers than Gillum for non Cuban Hispanics irc.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Puerto Ricans shouldn't be taken for granted as a voting block for Dems especially in terms of turnout. Bill Nelson learned that the hard way he had way worse numbers than Gillum for non Cuban Hispanics irc.
Not talking about FL. I'm talking about overall. Puerto Ricans that live in NY, NJ, CT, MA, RI vote overwhelmingly for Democrats.

Also, like I said earlier, the Biden campaign is NOT ignoring Florida. They are airing ads in FL and Kamala is visiting Miami in 2 days.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

much bigger shift among non-Cuban Hispanics (from 71-26 to 55-38) than it is among Cubans (from 41-54 to 41-59). So the question is what's driving defection of non-Cuban Latinos is FL?

Trump campaign is micro targeting and its working Im guessing.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

much bigger shift among non-Cuban Hispanics (from 71-26 to 55-38) than it is among Cubans (from 41-54 to 41-59). So the question is what's driving defection of non-Cuban Latinos is FL?

Trump campaign is micro targeting and its working Im guessing.

It's just one poll. So, I wouldn't be too worried yet. I think that the Biden campaign needs to ramp up Spanish language ads in Florida though. Apparently, they haven't aired a Spanish-language ad in Florida yet which is stupid.

Also, comparing opinion polls to exit polls is a bit dubious.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@the cac mamba

Labor Day is tomorrow.

You still standing by your prediction?

Exactly 56 days and 1 hour before polls close on the 2020 election....there is no turning this around. In a straight up election with no cheating, Trump is DONE DONE. Even the swing states have had enough of him.