RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I haven’t looked at Varidesk. I’ll check them out. Thanks :cheers:

I like the Autonomus XL desk, as I want a very large desk to hold my monitors, but if Varidesk can do that too, that would be nice.

Yeah i just know VariDesk is the one with all the commercials, seen a few professors have them back in college.. A standing desk would be :blessed:, i tried to bootleg one for myself back in an old office :pachaha:. That shyt was not a success :mjlol:....:mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only a few blus I'm looking for. I'll probably pick up a PS4; maybe if I find the games I want for 15 and under.

Hoping I only spend $300-400.

Those 4k +bluray+digital combos for less than $10 on Black Friday :whew:, I need that Infinity War.

Yeah I'm copping a PS4 Pro and a TV for sure :blessed:, been stacking up games recently on those digital PSN sales. Copped a few physicals for the low as well so I've got a solid little library waiting

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was thinking of getting my mom a camera or two for the house but with her not working and always home, I don't really see much need for it. Not like the neighborhood isn't safe anyways.

Myself, I'm looking to get a computer monitor, that's the most important thing. Preferably 2k or better with g-sync. Something to connect my pc and a game system to. Hoping to get a decent one for under 500. Also trying to see if I get a tablet. I'm thinking either surface Pro 6 or the new Samsung one they announced. Rarely use my outdated tablet so a new one that'll be more updated and productive, would be great. I also want to look into getting some games. Maybe pick up the spiderman game and see what else they got on sale that interests me.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
How future proof is that? I've considered getting an Apple TV 4k for the right price bc that chip won't be outdated for a long time, Roku is just OK

The 2015 Shield is still the most powerful/capable device on the market. The 2017 was only a small upgrade with the main internals left exactly the same. New stuff being released isn't touching it and nVidia is keeping it steadily updated.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 2015 Shield is still the most powerful/capable device on the market. The 2017 was only a small upgrade with the main internals left exactly the same. New stuff being released isn't touching it and nVidia is keeping it steadily updated.

Ive been wanting one but I think ill wait a year or 2 till a new model comes out.. Hoping they use a ssd for the harddrive

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just looking for game deals, hopefully PSN has another good digital sale to pick up some titles like

The Last Guardian
Hellblade
Gravity Rush 2
Odinsphere for really cheap

Physical - discounts on Spider-man, GOW, Shadow Remastered, maybe Detroit

Switch I'm not expecting much on games I want, would be cool to see Bayonetta 2 physical drop in price, maybe Splatoon 2 for cheap