RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gotchu fam

God of war

Vampyr

Spiderman

Black ops 4

RDR2

Doom eternal

RE2 remake

And i gotta buy another year of PSN

Pray 4 me:mjgrin:

I'm skeptical on the PS Plus ( I don't like shyt that is designed to keep you paying), but I might annually sub for the low.

PSN sales fed me when I bought a month of PS Plus. For $50 I got Uncharted 4, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Infamous Second Son, Infamous First Light, Ratchet & Clank, Order 1886, Killzone ShadowFall.

Got the PS Hits physical of Driveclub for $6 (psn has this listed as a bundle so fingers crossed it includes some of that DLC), Horizon Complete for $11, Yakuza Kiwami and 0 for a combined $30, and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 for $20.

I made out pretty good for games so far so I'm not really looking for much gameswise.

I want Persona 5, Yakuza 6, Yakuza Kiwami 2, and Metal Gear Solid V Definitive Experience this Black Friday.

I'll wait on Detroit Become Human, Spiderman, and God of War til they hit that $20 rock bottom.

May pull the trigger on Red Dead Redemption 2 bc that shyt will never drop.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Family gifts wise we'll be copping that new iPad Pro and probably a new iMac as well :banderas:. If the press conference on the 30th is worthwhile that is :lupe:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I will finally upgrade my og ps4 to a ps4 pro. Im buying a shyt load of 4k blu rays and digital codes. Got my eye on the sony xm3 bluetooth headphones. If theres a sale where i can save $100 on retail, im coppin.

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Off the top of my head

-Blu-rays-
Justice League
Infinity War
Thor Ragnorok
Ready Player One
Deadpool 2
Rampage

-Games-
Spider-Man
Black Ops 4
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

-Electronics-
Noise cancelling headphones
PS4 Pro

Last year Target had a lot of new release blu rays on sale for $6/ea

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Just games

Spider-Man
God of War
Mario Odyssey
Ultimate Smash Bros.

I'm hoping Best Buy has their B2G1 sale before my GCU runs out.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Could do with upgrading my headphones, don't really game much anymore so not going to upgrade my monitor or anything. Maybe a new desk.

Other than that I want a tablet so I can put my Calibre library on it. Probably a lot of other random shyt I'd be interested in. And some gifts for family.

Just upgraded my mouse to a G703 and I don't even play shyt now, my interest died overnight.