Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good dr.. the screening was a delight and a treat. before i get started, i went into this hype because netflix's Luke cage was lit, word on the curb is black lighting is going to blow heads, so i know this film will deliver= let's break it down. A THE ACTION SCENES= all the scenes with panther and killmonger on point. panther and klaw was lit. dora milaje brought fire in the ring. the wakandian army was as intimidating as the foi for the nation of islam. the fight choreography in this film will have you screaming in the lobby of the theater. B THE ACTING= female cast was great, most of the male actor was good, i was more impress with boseman as panther more then tchalla as king. i was expecting a little avery brook regal type of air, but he did fine. mbj scene was only good to me when he was on screen with boseman. C THE OVERALL FILM i can't reveal too much because i'm on gag order, but i will say i put this film on par with the first superman film in 1978. it is that epic. wakanda as city looks great to the point where i wish it was real so i can apply for citizenship. THE TECHONOLOGY. all of you will be impressed with the energy daggers, the ships, different suits, it is on. by the time most of you see this film, this thread will have a zillion pages of praises.
So MBJ gave the weakest performance? How is Serkis as Klaw?

Anhur

All Star
Daps
well.. at the screening it was damn near two hours and forty minutes, but i'm hearing that when it hit the theaters i'm hearing one hour and seventy minutes.
You mean 2 hours and ten minutes?:whoo:
That's really good. I was wondering how did you see the movie this early?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
good dr.. the screening was a delight and a treat. before i get started, i went into this hype because netflix's Luke cage was lit, word on the curb is black lighting is going to blow heads, so i know this film will deliver= let's break it down. A THE ACTION SCENES= all the scenes with panther and killmonger on point. panther and klaw was lit. dora milaje brought fire in the ring. the wakandian army was as intimidating as the foi for the nation of islam. the fight choreography in this film will have you screaming in the lobby of the theater. B THE ACTING= female cast was great, most of the male actor was good, i was more impress with boseman as panther more then tchalla as king. i was expecting a little avery brook regal type of air, but he did fine. mbj scene was only good to me when he was on screen with boseman. C THE OVERALL FILM i can't reveal too much because i'm on gag order, but i will say i put this film on par with the first superman film in 1978. it is that epic. wakanda as city looks great to the point where i wish it was real so i can apply for citizenship. THE TECHONOLOGY. all of you will be impressed with the energy daggers, the ships, different suits, it is on. by the time most of you see this film, this thread will have a zillion pages of praises.

Can you speak a bit about Nakia’s character and the romance between her and T’Challa? Are they an official couple in the movie ?

How long is the movie?

Does Ross have a big part?

Was M’Baku good?

Was T’Challa a genius or did they find his intelligence to Shuri?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
serkis was excellent, can't say enough about him, problem with mbj is he comes off more like a hater with a chip on his shoulder then a actual villian LOL

Well, to be fair, it always seemed that was the intention based on what Coogler and others have said in interviews.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Can you speak a bit about Nakia’s character and the romance between her and T’Challa? Are they an official couple in the movie ?

How long is the movie?

Does Ross have a big part?

Was M’Baku good?

Was T’Challa a genius or did they find his intelligence to Shuri?[/QUOTe tchalla and nakia relationship is similiar to his relationship to monicia in the comic books that they are seeing each other. b the movie will probably be an hour and seventy five minutes. ross has a decent amount of time as tc challa white flunky. mbaku was right on point. just like in the comic

Anhur

All Star
Daps
T'challa and nakia relationship is similiar to his relationship to monicia in the comic books that they are seeing each other. b the movie will probably be an hour and seventy five minutes. ross has a decent amount of time as tc challa white flunky. mbaku was right on point. just like in the comic
Can you explain to me the procedure to watch Black Panther before it comes out?
How did you do it?
I can't wait 2 more months.:mjcry:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
You mean 2 hours and ten minutes?:whoo:
That's really good. I was wondering how did you see the movie this early?
before they release this film, they have to test with an audience to see which version will work with the public. i got an invitation.