Official Boku No Hero Academia Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
People keep having big moments only for them to be undone seconds later.

Caught up on the whole manga this morning. Going back to read my Villain Academia :mjgrin: - skim it at least anyway. I really don't remember a lot of the shyt going on now in the anime besides the kids against Machia

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People keep having big moments only for them to be undone seconds later.

Caught up on the whole manga this morning. Going back to read my Villain Academia :mjgrin: - skim it at least anyway. I really don't remember a lot of the shyt going on now in the anime besides the kids against Machia
These fights are trash and there isn't enough story going on right now to make up for it

Daps
Dropped this series almost two years ago, stopped around the time Hawks gave Endeavor that book with the code in it.

What happened that made everyone hate this series now? Hear a lot of people shytting on it compared to back in the day

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Dropped this series almost two years ago, stopped around the time Hawks gave Endeavor that book with the code in it.

What happened that made everyone hate this series now? Hear a lot of people shytting on it compared to back in the day
I picked this back up recently and I'm nearly caught up but it's just a slog to get through. I won't spoil anything but they had so many moments where this could have been interesting. It's super gloomy but it hasn't really earned that. It's hard dot see how this will have a satisfying ending.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn the anime doesn't have much left to cover I guess in two or 3 years it'll be over for this

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Damn the anime doesn't have much left to cover I guess in two or 3 years it'll be over for this

Rumor is that next season will be the last which I could see being the case considering that they adapted 7 volumes this season and they'll be 4 volumes away from where the Manga currently is after this season's finale. If Hori decides to drag it out some more then I bet, it'll end on a movie, but the anime is catching up fast since Hori has been taking breaks.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Rumor is that next season will be the last which I could see being the case considering that they adapted 7 volumes this season and they'll be 4 volumes away from where the Manga currently is after this season's finale. If Hori decides to drag it out some more then I bet, it'll end on a movie, but the anime is catching up fast since Hori has been taking breaks.

They could do an extended break to drag it out. Also the anime has been suffering in quality bc they keep pulling staff to make movies :unimpressed:

It's not bad but those early seasons were consistently top notch. Maybe they'll animate Vigilantes to prolong some of the hype