Official Cam'ron - Ghetto Heaven Vol 1 thread- Multiple Download Links

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Its a reference to Jay's verse on Drakes album where he names all these people he made rich (Dame, Biggs, Kanye, etc), including Cam. Cam is saying he was rich before he got with Jay and its ironic that Jay named all these people but he never put anybody from his own hood on.

Some of these nikkas show their age effortlessly

Cam stay hitting Shawn Corey with the slick Mayweather Jab

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
MAN, THIS TRACK GOT ME HYPED!!!!!

I ain't even gonna judge this tape, or compare new Cam to old Cam lyrically like a lot people do with artists they like, cause obv he ain't no where near how he was.. so im just gonna listen as if I never heard him before and hopefully it will be dope.

as long the production is good, he says some dope shyt and has a handful or two of quoteables, and kills them beats i'll be :cook:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps

"See he named some Harlem cats and the homey from the Chi but my thing...he aint name nobody from the Stuy" :wow: :banderas: :wow: :why: :noah:

10hr95y.gif

:ohhh: :ooh: :leon:

:lupe:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
man the cover and tracklist looks extra hood

he prolly did it himself on his iphone and was mad proud he had to let people know he made it himself.
breh was probably a technophobe until the iphone came out and all these apps have him like...

Ruvcj2r.gif

that Ronald McDonald picture sent Cam off in a wave of creativity..inspired a mixtape and tv series.

this is nice...Cam over old joints >

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
so this is your life when you cant get a deal anymore? lol

pushing mixtapes.. smh

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
May have to check for this, only Can albums I ever fukked wit was COF and CHWM, if dude can get off that nursery rhyme, laffy taffy bullshyt he will be fine.