CML
1) Cincinnati Bengals - Joe Burrow, QB LSU
2) Washington Redskins - Chase Young, DE/OLB Ohio State
3) Detroit Lions - Jeff Okudah, CB Ohio State
4) New York Giants - Isaiah Simmons, OLB Clemson
5) Miami Dolphins - Tua Tagovailoa, QB Alabama
6) Los Angeles Chargers - Justin Herbert, QB Oregon
7) Carolina Panthers - Derrick Brown, DE/DT Auburn

@L@CaT @Rainman @MooseMouthMthafuga @AlphaOne @LesterDiamond @thewiz703 @ChillSwitch @Benjamin Sisko

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Trade down or Meckhi Beckton. I like his size and athleticism and I believe is a once in a generation player. We have the coach to turn him into the player he could be.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trade down or Meckhi Beckton. I like his size and athleticism and I believe is a once in a generation player. We have the coach to turn him into the player he could be.

when it comes to position players like Becton I don’t think the head coach has much to do with their success...It’s the coordinations/position coaches. With Resigning humphries and the other dude you could bring along Becton slowly...but wouldn’t wirfs be more of a fit for that system?

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Trade down get our 2nd rounder back and maybe more and then take best player available.

Out of those guys Wirfs/Becton even though I hate drafting OL

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
when it comes to position players like Becton I don’t think the head coach has much to do with their success...It’s the coordinations/position coaches. With Resigning humphries and the other dude you could bring along Becton slowly...but wouldn’t wirfs be more of a fit for that system?
Yeah and Kugler is touted to be among the best in the league in developing O-linemen. If he has Becton and if he stays motivated and healthy, he could be among the best in the league. Orlando Pace status.

Wirfs/Wills could be good now. But Becton has the potential to be better...like Pace. He can move just like those two. He has a higher ceiling then both of them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it draft ruggs

Imagine that offense

This is where I'm at right now....But I wouldn't take Ruggs at 8....I'd trade down into that 12-15 area, recoup an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick, and take Ruggs at that spot.

I say fukk it.Let's load up WR, and dare teams to stop it.I thought the offensive line played decent 2nd half of the season.On top of that, they're saying Marcus Gilbert's

back healthy again.He's a pro bowl caliber RT when healthy.If anything, I can see the Cardinals drafting Wirfs, and playing him at RG.I just don't know what we'd do with

Sweezy(Starting RG at the moment.I thought he was our best O Linemen last year) at that point.Maybe he could bump Justin Pugh out of the LG spot.Pugh's injury prone,

plus he's getting up there in age, so he should be the utlity linemen.Playing all over the line.Filling in for injured starters etc..etc....That's why I'm saying fukk it, take Ruggs.

Let's try to make the WR corps Greatest Show On Turf status.I don't think Ruggs is better than Lamb or Jeudy, but he's the guy we need next to Hopkins & Fitz.Kirk's a

good slot guy, but he's not taking the top off like Ruggs.Ruggs is a 4.2 guy.He'd open the whole offense up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm taking a LT to protect my new shiny and exciting franchise QB.

They have DJ Humphries at LT already.Plus they just paid him tremendous guap.I don't really like any of the O linemen in this draft.

The only one I think who has the potential to be a dominant LT is Becton, but he's super raw.My favorite RT prospect is Jedrick Wills.

I think he's super technically sound, but wouldn't take him at 8.I think he's a guy you take 15-20.On tape, I don't fukk with Wirfs at all.

Combine warrior imo.....But he's the kind of player Steve Keim falls in love with.Which is why he's so bad when it comes to the draft.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is where I'm at right now....But I wouldn't take Ruggs at 8....I'd trade down into that 12-15 area, recoup an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick, and take Ruggs at that spot.

I say fukk it.Let's load up WR, and dare teams to stop it.I thought the offensive line played decent 2nd half of the season.On top of that, they're saying Marcus Gilbert's

back healthy again.He's a pro bowl caliber RT when healthy.If anything, I can see the Cardinals drafting Wirfs, and playing him at RG.I just don't know what we'd do with

Sweezy(Starting RG at the moment.I thought he was our best O Linemen last year) at that point.Maybe he could bump Justin Pugh out of the LG spot.Pugh's injury prone,

plus he's getting up there in age, so he should be the utlity linemen.Playing all over the line.Filling in for injured starters etc..etc....That's why I'm saying fukk it, take Ruggs.

Let's try to make the WR corps Greatest Show On Turf status.I don't think Ruggs is better than Lamb or Jeudy, but he's the guy we need next to Hopkins & Fitz.Kirk's a

good slot guy, but he's not taking the top off like Ruggs.Ruggs is a 4.2 guy.He'd open the whole offense up.
I’ll give Isabella one more year. He’s shown flashes (like that bomb vs the Whiners) and knows how to get open. He’s been open several times but KM doesn’t even look his way most of the time.

But if we do trade down, I’ll get Kinlaw and Weaver in the second round.