Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henry Ruggs III, WR Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll give Isabella one more year. He’s shown flashes (like that bomb vs the Whiners) and knows how to get open. He’s been open several times but KM doesn’t even look his way most of the time.

But if we do trade down, I’ll get Kinlaw and Weaver in the second round.

Isabella is small and had a problem getting off press coverage.I think that's the reason he didn't see the field all year.I like Kinlaw, tho.He's like the Becton of DL in this draft.

Just don't have any confidence in Vance Joseph being the guy to coach him up.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
This is the best way the board could fall for them assuming Simmons won’t last. You can either take the top tackle, take the top WR or trade down and still get a tackle/receiver you could’ve taken at 8.

since there’s no trades, I voted wirfs. Think he can make a great RT and him and Humphries would make a really good duo. Interior OL was surprisingly good last year, especially in the run game, so you have a chance to make the OL a real strength.

Then you can take a WR in the first couple rounds next year.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Jed Wills is the best OT in the draft, teams aren't going to be enamored by Wirfs running a 4.8 forty b/c he's almost never going to have to run in a straight line and if he does it'll only be for 5-10 yards

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
And Wills is going to be ready to play from day 1 and be one of the top RT in the league. Wirfs and Becton are more about their upside, they aren't going to be very good right away so they wouldn't make much sense for the Cardinals since they are in win mode

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Final verdict: I think the Cardinals shock everybody and still take CeeDee Lamb.Fitz is old & only like 50% of what he used to be.Kirk's a decent #3 receiver.

Hopkins is turning 28, so he's a couple season away from declining.Kyler had been vouching for Lamb all offseason.I think they go Lamb...
The draft starts with the Cardinals. (Outside of Simmons slipping past the Giants)

They could go a number of ways.

Jed Wills is the best OT in the draft, teams aren't going to be enamored by Wirfs running a 4.8 forty b/c he's almost never going to have to run in a straight line and if he does it'll only be for 5-10 yards
Wirfs is going to win the poll and has more potential....however, a lot of people project him as a GREAT...Guard. So Wills would be the safer pick at RT. Since thats what the Cardinals need to fix.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
And Wills is going to be ready to play from day 1 and be one of the top RT in the league. Wirfs and Becton are more about their upside, they aren't going to be very good right away so they wouldn't make much sense for the Cardinals since they are in win mode
This is exactly why I want the Cards to take Wills. He can be really good, but at RT.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Wirfs is going to win the poll and has more potential....however, a lot of people project him as a GREAT...Guard. So Wills would be the safer pick at RT. Since thats what the Cardinals need to fix.
Lol this poll doesn't mean anything. And Wills has All-Pro potential too and his floor is much higher than Wirfs/Becton.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This is exactly why I want the Cards to take Wills. He can be really good, but at RT.

Why dont you Think he could be a great LT? Just asking considering he was the blindside for a lefty for 2 years? He used to protecting the QB most important side and only gave up 1 sack in his time

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can take a WR in the 2nd. The more you keep trying to wait to take an OL you won’t be too successful. Doesn’t matter how elusive Kyler is