Official Coli: Money Growth Discussion

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Start out investing small diversified account. Get in the game.

https://acorns.com/invite/LPM3T9

i don't hate this one, but it's scammy because you're basically spending money on purchases to invest. You should be doing this on your own if you're financially literate.

now as a seperate investment vehicle , where you're sending a fixed allotment every month I think it's actually more valuable.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i don't hate this one, but it's scammy because you're basically spending money on purchases to invest. You should be doing this on your own if you're financially literate.

now as a seperate investment vehicle , where you're sending a fixed allotment every month I think it's actually more valuable.
for acorns i dont have it linked to my debit card so it isnt linked to my spending activity.
i set it to take a fixed amount out of my checking acct every week

I also do the same with betterment

morris

Superstar
Daps
This is dedicated to different financial strategies for the every day person. The point is to keep members thinking about how they can grow their wealth and improve savings through different opportunities (outside of jobs and major investment vehicles, which their are threads already for those).

This is an ode to The Official Coli Money Growth Thread which is probably not in the right forum due the lack of "messiness" and drama.

6. Fundrise - this is a way to diversify your portfolio witha sort of crowd sourced REIT. I did a lot of search and this is a good solid vehicle in my opinion. Do your DD on this

2 years later what's your update?