Official Dexter Season 7 Thread - Beginning of the end

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angel is an idiot. No follow upto the warrants he finds?...Not even a moment of hesitation? And why did Angel check out La Guerta's DVD of Deb at the gas station?.....man, Miami Metro hires incompetent police officers...many had me :childplease:.

Also, I would like to see Deb explain to her fellow officers why she was at the crime scene with LA Guerta. It seems like a "COP OUT" by the writers to ignore any investigation of LA Guerta's death. ..:comeon: did anyone realize the bullett used to kill LA Guerta was from Deb's gun?...and again at the writes.... :comeon: what a cop out.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Awn-Hell is an idiot. No follow upto the warrants he finds?...Not even a moment of hesitation? And why did Awn-Hell check out La Guerta's DVD of Deb at the gas station?.....man, Miami Metro hires incompetent police officers...many had me :childplease:.

Also, I would like to see Deb explain to her fellow officers why she was at the crime scene with LA Guerta. It seems like a "COP OUT" by the writers to ignore any investigation of LA Guerta's death. ..:comeon: did anyone realize the bullett used to kill LA Guerta was from Deb's gun?...and again at the writes.... :comeon: what a cop out.

fixed :youngsabo:

edit: nvm, just saw the season 8 thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
fukkINGPASSWORD

:childplease:

I very much want to turn it off right here......just offensively stupid.

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@hexagram23 dude u was right,this season is bananas :salute:

Just finished ep 10. This trinity guy is a funking lunatic :damn::heh:

And if season 5 is a complete fall off I'm gunna be extremely disappointed :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hexagram23 dude u was right,this season is bananas :salute:

Just finished ep 10. This trinity guy is a funking lunatic :damn::heh:

And if season 5 is a complete fall off I'm gunna be extremely disappointed :to:

shyt, the last 2 episodes of season 4 are the best of the season. You ain't seen shyt yet. :youngsabo:

And yeah, season 5 dove off a cliff.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yo maybe someone can help me out with this?

I thought Dexter's dad offed himself when he realized Dexter had killed another human being?

Now they have old videos of Dexter's dad talking with Dr. Vogel 3 kills in and he's feeling better about "Dexter accepting the process." ???

I didn't think Dexter's dad Harry lived long enough to see Dexter kill 3 people. Am I missing something or is this a continuity error?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Jamie riding skills :noah:

Can't believe she fukking Joey Quinn tho

I was sure your spoiler tags were gonna have the gif in it :damn:

Edit: found it

hRV5kaT.gif

Rep me, brehs!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yo maybe someone can help me out with this?

I thought Dexter's dad offed himself when he realized Dexter had killed another human being?

Now they have old videos of Dexter's dad talking with Dr. Vogel 3 kills in and he's feeling better about "Dexter accepting the process." ???

I didn't think Dexter's dad Harry lived long enough to see Dexter kill 3 people. Am I missing something or is this a continuity error?

he offed himself after seeing dexter actually in the middle of a kill.. and he didn't just shoot himself.. he stopped taking his meds which led to his death

i still can't remember if that was supposed to be his first kill or not tho