Official Disney+ Thread

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Again Falcon isn't a super soldier so him getting the shield stuck in the tree even slightly is horseshyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Again Falcon isn't a super soldier so him getting the shield stuck in the tree even slightly is horseshyt.
He also isnt super caucasian.

PS53dGQ.png

sXnSEPZ.jpg

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
He also isnt super caucasian.

PS53dGQ.png

sXnSEPZ.jpg

It's got fukk all to do with race, he can't do anything captain America could do, he doesn't have super strength, endurance, speed or anything fukking else so if they don't give him the serum which by what's been reported so far they aren't then it is horseshyt.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It's got fukk all to do with race, he can't do anything captain America could do, he doesn't have super strength, endurance, speed or anything fukking else so if they don't give him the serum which by what's been reported so far they aren't then it is horseshyt.
They traveled through both time and space but Sam Wilson throwing a shield is where you draw the line, huh?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah ...cap is America super soldier and Sam is just a regular man that shouldn’t be on the same field as him huh sir :mjpls:

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
They traveled through both time and space but Sam Wilson throwing a shield is where you draw the line, huh?

Having him do the same things as captain America without the serum is nonsense, is it now "Anyone who possesses this shield and is worthy has the power of captain America" fukk out of here with that shyt.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Having him do the same things as captain America without the serum is nonsense, is it now "Anyone who possesses this shield and is worthy has the power of captain America" fukk out of here with that shyt.
If you can rock with magic, aliens who speak English, and explosions in space but not a man throwing a disc into a tree then maybe this genre isn’t for you :pachaha:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Whoa!
Whoa!!
WHOA!!!

At Ease Private Parts!!

:what:

Drop and give me 20!!

:ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I love when people try to bring realism into this shyt.

We can accept that you can travel through time just by shrinking.

We can accept that there are a series of mapped wormholes that are even better than faster than light travel.

We can accept that you there's a us based/run super espionage agency and super hero team with absolutely NO official issue from any other country.

But a breh throwing a shield (made of a material that literally couldn't exist in real life) real good? Nah, b. That ain't it.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I love when people try to being realism into this shyt.

We can accept that there are a series of mapped wormholes that are even better than faster than light travel.

We can accept that you there's a us based/run super espionage agency and super hero team with absolutely NO official issue from any other country.

But a breh throwing a shield (made of a material that literally couldn't exist in real life) real good? Nah, b. That ain't it.

In real life Batman:Year 1 would be Batman:First half hour.

:pachaha:

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I love when people try to being realism into this shyt.

:dead: