Official Disney+ Thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i have zero desire to watch these shows as weekly episodes. i've been programmed by the MCU to want more. I want to get to the end of each of these characters' stories as quickly as possible and see what's being set up, no matter how good the shows are. I don't get a fukk about Sam Wilson's everyday life, i wanna watch him fly and see who else is coming to the MCU. Let me watch Wandavision in a 3 hour block, i don't want to watch a slow episode 3 then wait a week.

... but maybe thats just me

I don't care what anyone says, Disney making the decision to not release all episodes of their original shows at once is stupid as fukk. It is damn near a turn off for me. I never liked waiting a week for an episode so when Netflix brought on that new format of dropping all the episodes at once was like fukking music to my ears. I really do hope disney reconsiders this decision and changes it in the future because like I said previously that shyt is stupid.

why don’t y’all just binge tho show when the season is over?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: They lost a bunch subs after The Mandalorian finished. Why you think they're pushing up the MCU shows?

Plus the binge model basically only keeps people taking about your product for a couple of weeks, what's the point of copying Netflix when you're no where near the same product?
They lost subs because lack of original content rn. In the future that won't be the case.

I don't think talking about the show longer matters in the long run if both ways get you the same ratings. Because that's what most people want is what Netflix does. No one I've talked to in real life likes that one episode a week bullshyt.

Does it really work tho

Netflix has been canceling mad shyt recently. It really only works for their big shows. It was kinda wild how fast people moved on from the last season on Stranger Things.
Because they have a ton shyt that's why. They might want to cut back on how much original content they actually make.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They lost subs because lack of original content rn. In the future that won't be the case.

I don't think talking about the show longer matters in the long run if both ways get you the same ratings. Because that's what most people want is what Netflix does. No one I've talked to in real life likes that one episode a week bullshyt.

Because they have a ton shyt that's why. They might want to cut back on how much original content they actually make.

All you're arguing really just comes down to "I wanna watch all the epsiodes now!!":russ:

They'll still have the same problem with the binge model, you won't have enough original content if folks can binge in 1-2 days . Add to the fact that production costs is way higher and with the MCU you'll have spoiler city something crazy.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm not waiting to binge. gimmie my instand gratification!

i don't want 26 minutes of Falcon every friday, i wanna watch it like a movie... but i guess that's how i'm gonna watch this shyt.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Disney's Bob Iger Considering 'Mandalorian' Spinoff Shows

Iger also unveiled when 'Falcon & The Winter Soldier' and 'WandaVision' will debut.

Disney CEO Bob Iger is teasing when The Mandalorian season two will debut, and also revealed Tuesday that the Disney+ series could even launch spinoffs based on its characters.

During an earnings call, Iger revealed that The Mandalorian will return in October and will go beyond season two, "including the possibility of infusing it with more characters and taking those characters in their own direction in terms of series."

The Mandalorian, created by Jon Favreau, has become the de facto flagship show for Disney+, with the series introducing the world to Baby Yoda, easily the breakout TV character of 2019. During the earnings call, Iger said Disney+ had reached 28.6 million paid subscribers as of Feb. 3.

Iger also revealed premiere windows for two of its anticipated Marvel shows.

August will see the debut of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier, Marvel Studios first Disney+ series. That will be followed in December by WandaVision, which stars Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany as Scarlet Witch and Vision, respectively.

Iger did not reveal exact premiere dates during an earnings call Tuesday, but these are more specific time windows than previously had been known. The revelation came days after Disney unveiled the first footage from its upcoming Marvel Disney+ shows, including Tom Hiddleston's Loki, during the Super Bowl.

Falcon & the Winter Soldier stars Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan and picks up after the events of Avengers: Endgame. Empire's Malcolm Spellman serves as head writer and The Walking Dead's Kari Skogland directs.

WandaVision, described as taking inspiration from 1950s sitcoms, finds Scarlet Witch and Vision living their ideal suburban lives, but they begin to suspect not everything is as it seems. Matt Shakman (Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) directs, and Jac Schaeffer (The Hustle) is head writer. In the past, Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige has noted that WandaVision will lead into the film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, which opens May 7, 2021. Iger emphasized Tuesday these Marvel shows will interweave with the films of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

In addition to Falcon & The Winter Soldier and WandaVision, Marvel also teased Loki during the Super Bowl. Iger noted there are many more in the works beyond those three

"There are seven other Marvel series in various stages of development or pre-production," Iger said Tuesday.

Among those that are known include She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight and the animated What If?.
:banderas:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Does it really work tho

Netflix has been canceling mad shyt recently. It really only works for their big shows. It was kinda wild how fast people moved on from the last season on Stranger Things.
Not really.. it was quickly forgotten cause it was a horrible season point blank.. The worst one yet for the show

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My son is enjoying this tho.
He be fukking with Doug now.

I cant get off this X-Men Evolution tho!
So many of these shyt I havent seen.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My son is enjoying this tho.
He be fukking with Doug now.

I cant get off this X-Men Evolution tho!
So many of these shyt I havent seen.

b1jrpGD.gif
[