Official Fantasy Football Random Thoughts Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
The Todd Gurley watch is killing me. Dude ripped the title from my hands last year with a big Week 16, and now when he's on my team he's about to do the same.

QB: Matt Ryan @CAR or Josh Allen @NE?

Flex: Start James White at noon central or wait to see if Gurley plays and, if he doesn't, start go with Tim Patrick or Jalen Richard.

Edit: And now in my other league, Nuk Hopkins is a gametime decision. FML

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm down 154 to 151 and I have Russell Wilson going. My opponent has the Denver defense and Harrison Butker. On a scale from 1 to 10 how confident should I be?.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need a TD from Russ here...preferably throwing to Carson :russ:

Same here. Russell is on pace to deliver me a championship. If he can pull off a 4th td I'm going to buy Ciara music in iTunes tomorrow

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Three leagues. Three titles. :donhomer: Nice little $2000 come up for Christmas.

Special thanks to waiver wire wonders Damien Williams, Jamal Williams and Robby Anderson for locking down the title in my main league. Another shout out to Aaron GAWDgers for finally showing up when it mattered most. And in my big money league, Russell Wilson and Chris Carson took a matchup with a razor thin lead and turned it into a blowout.

One trophy and two belts will be sitting on the mantle for the next year. :smugboris: