Daps
nVNee5E.gif

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:russ: @ these gifs, that was some of the stupidist shyt I've read in this thread
0nPX60l.png

Watch "Hardhome" and still not buy the White Walkers as a threat, brehs. See Littlefinger almost die in season 2 for running his mouth and still think he's the main antagonist, brehs.

Fred.

How can anyone watch this scene:

and still think Little Finger is the main villian :gucci:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Dudes on reddit wild suspect...:picard: Complaining about rhaegars looks and recommending actors to replace him

Reminds me of hoes crying about 50 shades of Grey, that the main actor wasn't attractiveness enough:dwillhuh:

good thing im on the Coli, dont gotta worry bout that

---

How could they? Rhaegar was inhumanly beautiful on books, Viserys looked like him but was never more handsome than his older brother... smh
--
Just go on instagram and find yourself a blonde mangod who doesn't even need to be good at acting.
--
HBO take note. That's how you style flowing locks. Not like you were dragged through a bramble bush, then through a colony of wild desert cacti.
--
shyt, that cosplayer's costume's spot on to HBOs

Third guy is baeee~~ Just give him wilf's paycheck. (.....:what:)
--
Acceptable Rhaegar hairstyles:

This. This. This. Or even this.

NOT THIS

I'm not going to go on a rant but I will say neither Lyanna or Rhaegar look like how I imagined them to look:dame:

rhaegar%20targaryen%20and%20lyanna%20stark%20wedding%20game%20of%20thrones%20season%207%20finale%20.jpg

Lyanna especially:scusthov:

This is what the war that cost 100,000 lives was over:francis::mjlol:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to go on a rant but I will say neither Lyanna or Rhaegar look like how I imagined them to look:dame:

rhaegar%20targaryen%20and%20lyanna%20stark%20wedding%20game%20of%20thrones%20season%207%20finale%20.jpg

Lyanna especially:scusthov:

This is what the war that cost 100,000 lives was over:francis::mjlol:

yeah but the war wasnt fought over their beauty, it was the fact Targaryans were acting out of pocket, burning people alive and killing Lords and finally the other House's had enough

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
yeah but the war wasnt fought over their beauty, it was the fact Targaryans were acting out of pocket, burning people alive and killing Lords and finally the other House's had enough
Sure but the seeds to ALL of that was planted when Rhaegar rode past his wife Elia at the Tourney of Harrenhall and crowned Lyanna the queen of love and beauty in front of damn near the whole realm:bryan:

niguez

All Star
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Game of Thrones isn't a show for casuals, too much fukkery going for casuals.
But again it’s just sloppy. I understand keeping up with story lines being hard but just not explaining things? All this non-canon content? Why???

You’re just wasting screen time at that point to reconcile the fact that you neglected to pace the content better

Daps
http://www.businessinsider.com/game...-work-isaac-hempstead-wright-interview-2017-8

The fact he had to state this is a sign that the writing is a problem in this show.

It’s just too hard for casuals to follow.

You can’t have 90 minute episodes yet not flesh out these details.

For what it's worth, "casuals" can't follow the first 4 seasons either without the the help of book readers or online resources. Whenever I talk to someone who only watches the show I'm amazed by how much stuff they didn't catch. I'm like, how can you even enjoy the show if you're missing all this context and subtext?

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Anyone know what the Lannister army + their Bannerman soldier count at? What's Danny's forces at right now? Although I'm guessing more than half of her forces die during fighting the dead. Trying to see how much these 20,000 golden company men can swing the tides